31

The Next Day*

Zyaira POV*

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! I been woke all night. I did not go to sleep at all. Me and Tia still in the living room on the couch. Nobody woke yet but us. I dont know why because Tia yell 'Happy Birthday' to me at 12. Also at 12 she put that today is my birthday on both of our instagrams. A lot of people told me 'happy birthday'. Anyway Tia and Maurice came downstairs. "Happy Birthday Zy" they both said.

"Thanks" i said.

"What you plan of doing today?" Tamira asked.

"Well im going to go see Deshawn" i said.

"You have a ride?"

"Thats what he said"

"O ok" she said as she walked in the kitchen. "Maurice it feel good out here"

"Good" he said as he walked in the kitchen. My phone started ringing and it was Imani so i answered.

"Hello" i said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She yelled.

"Thanks" i said.

"You and Tia wanna go to the mall?"

"Hold up" i said. "Tia you wanna go to the mall with Imani"

"Yea" Tia said.

"Yea we gonna go" i said to Imani.

"Ok what time you wanna go?" Imani said.

"Imma call back to tell you that"

"Ight , my mom taking us"

"Ok" i said. We both hung up. I got up and went upstairs. I went in the room and put my phone on charge. I then walked out the room and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine.

Tia POV*

We having a cook out today for Zy. She dont know it tho. I might go with her to go see Deshawn. I dont know. Anyway Quan texted me.

Quan: give me Zyaira number

I called him. What he need her number for? "What" he answered the phone sounding irritated.

"Whats wrong with you?" i asked.

"Yo i texted you and you simply didnt reply"

"What you need her number for?"

"Why you worried?"

"Can yo-" i said before he just hung up. Im sick of him. He too fucking rude. Anyway i still havent talk to Gabby. Hold up! She did text me talking about 'You really a trader , you knew us longer...' If she dont get the fuck out my face with that. I didnt reply because it was gonna make me wanna fight her. She on her childish shit. She probably mad because she dont have no friends now. When i met her she aint have no friends and then she started hanging around me and started getting them. Tatiana she just a thot. I aint wanna think about it because she was my friend but she got alot of thot ways. Anyway i did see her mugging Zy everytime she come around. I didnt say nothing. I was waiting for her to do what she did at fridays. Which she got us banned from.

Zyaira POV*

Im just getting out the bathroom. I just slipped on something until its time to leave. Anyway i sat on the bed. I got on instagram. I had alot of birthday shoutouts out of no where. It was some people i didnt even know. Some unknown number called me. "Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"This Quan , happy birthday" he said.

"Thanks"

"Get ready imma take you to go see Deshawn"