77

A Week Later*

Tia POV*

Im just leaving the doctors office. Zyaira was walking in as we was leaving. She was with that girl that think she fuck with Quan. I dont fuck with him anymore and im kinda glad. But im pregnant with his child and he better take care of it. Im 7 weeks. Chris seem like he gonna be the one right there with me do this whole thing. "Zyaira and you still not talking?" Maurice asked.

"No" i said.

"Yall need to get yall selves together" My mother said.

"Thats her , she dont talk to me when i be trynna be nice"

"The way you traded on her was wrong" she said. I didnt say anything because im not trynna go back and forth with this lady.

Aonah POV*

Im at the doctors with Zy. She went in the back and im sitting in the waiting room. Im on my phone and looking at these ugly people thats coming in. Im talking to Quan. He called me this morning. I dont know why but he did. I guess he just wanna talk to me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said after he cleared his throat.

"Why not?"

"Because its early as shit"

"You didnt notice that when you called me?"

"I did"

"But yet you still called"

"Yep , is that a problem?"

"No"

"O ight" he said. It got quiet. "What you doing?"

"Im sitting at this waiting room at the doctors office waiting for Zy"

"O"

"Dont 'O' me the fuck"

"O the fuck"

"You must wanna get slapped"

"You must wanna suck my dick"

"Hell no , probably got a disease-"

"Fuck ass no"

"Sure"

"How many niggas you got?"

"I got as many niggas that you got bitches"

"Eww you a thot ass bitch"

"Ya mother"

"She probably is , who knows"

"You got hella bitches?"

"Yea"

"You a thot"

"You one of them"

"No the fuck im not neither , you better go find that one girl"

"Who?"

"Umm i dont know her name but she just left here"

"I dont know who you talking about"

"You remember that day we went to Zy graduation cookout and that girl was there"

"It was hella girls"

"The one that was standing next to you"

"I dont know who you talking about"

"Oh my gosh" i said. Zy had came from the back. "Imma asked Zy" She came over. "Zy whats that girl name that was at ya graduation cookout that was trynna crack slick with you"