69

A Week Later*

Keke POV*

I just got up and im on my way to Deshawn house. Imma try this plan that Tia made. We been plotting all week. I keep telling her it aint gonna work but we doing it anyway. I pulled up at his house and got out. I went up to the house and knocked. He opened the door and he looked at me. He wouldnt even let me in. He look good as shit tho. "Why are you here?" He asked me.

"I just wanted to see you" i said.

"For why?"

"What a friend cant see a friend?"

"We are not friends"

"I thought we were"

"Hmmm"

"Can i come in?"

"Nah"

"Why?"

"Because i said nah"

"Ok" i said as i just stood there. He shut the door. Well damn. He getting very disrespectful now.

Deshawn POV*

Why the fuck this bitch was at my door? She didnt even want shit. Anyway im going upstairs. I went in my room. Zyaira still sleep so i got on the bed gently. I was laying there until i fell back to sleep.

2 Hours Later*
Tia POV*

Its no school today so im in the house. Zyaira still aint come back home yet. I think she moved out frfr but her stuff still here. "Maaaa!" I yelled and walked in her room. "Can we go get something to eat?"

"Maurice went to go get something" she said.

"What he went to go get?"

"I dont know" she said. I laid on her bed. Keke had texted me.

Keke: it didnt work

Me: really

Keke: no

Me: why you go today , we didnt have school today

Keke: i did not no that

Me: imma think of a new plan

Keke: ight

We stopped texting. We heard somebody coming up the steps. "Hey Zy!" My mother said. "Come here" she came in the room. She had Alaya with her. She gave Alaya to my mom. "Aww tinka , i miss you" she gave her a kiss.

"Zyaira , did you know that Deshawn and Quan was cousins?" I asked. She shook her head no. "You dont think thats a problem" She shook her head no again.

"Whats wrong with that?" My mother said.

"Me and Zy like sisters and they cousins"

"But we are not actually sisters tho" Zy said.

"Thats true , yall not blood sisters" my mother said.

"But still" i said.

"I dont get it" My mother said.

"Never mind" i said. Nobody dont get it. Zy walked out. I got up and followed her. We went in her room. "You going back to Deshawn house?"

"Yea" Zy said.

"Well you know how i was just talking about how Deshawn and Quan cousins?"

"Yea"

"Well i dont think we should do that"

"Do what?"

"I just think one of us should break up with one of them"

"You and Quan not together"