39

The Next Day*

Deshawn POV*

I got up early this morning and did my morning routine. That took about 45 mins. I got finish and started getting dress. Im about to go to Zyaira house. I put on some black joggers with a white shirt and some white camo dopes. I went out my room and went downstairs. I went out the door and got in my car. I pulled off.

Tia POV*

We all eating breakfast except Zy. She still sleep. We tried to wake her up but she aint wanna get up. She must have been really tired. Anyway i heard somebody knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. It was my Aunt Dawn and her daughter Moriah. Thats my favorite cousin. I aibt see her in a minute tho because she never home. Anyway they came in and spoke to us and we spoke to them. "Somebody missing" Aunt Dawn said.

"Who?" Maurice asked.

"Zyaira" Aunt Dawn said.

"She upstairs sleep" my mother said.

"Aww she missed out on the breakfast" Aunt Dawn said.

"You still go with Devin?" Moriah asked me.

"Nah , i go with this boy Quan"

"Aww , thats cool" she said.

"Where you be at all the time?"

"I be at my homeboy house most of the time"

"O true" i said. Zy had came downstairs. You can really tell she just woke up. "Hey Zy"

"Hey" Zy said.

"Zy this Moriah , Moriah thats Zy" i said introducing them. They spoke to each other. She went in the kitchen.

"Is she pregnant?" Moriah asked me.

"Yea"

"Aww how far along?"

"4 months"

"Girl or boy"

"Girl"

"Aww imma come over her just to see the baby"

"Do that"

"Wait how old is she?"

"17"

"Damn she only gotta year before she leave yall"

"No mommy adopted her"

"O ok" she said. Zy came back in the living room and went upstairs. "Let me see ya room"

"Ok" i said. We both went upstairs and went in my room.

"I should stay the night over here"

"You should"

"I wanna straighten Zy hair too"

"ZY!" I called.

Zyaira POV*

I heard Tia call me so i went to see what she wanted. They was in her room so thats where i went. I was just standing in the door way. "Yes?" I asked.

"Can i straighten ya hair?" Moriah asked.

"Its gonna puff back up" i said.

"Thats because you have pretty hair"

"Thank you" i said. I heard somebody coming up the steps so i looked at the steps. I then saw that it was Deshawn when he got to the top. I looked at him and he looked at me. "What are you looking at?"

"Touché" he said. I had started walking to my room and he followed me. I stopped at the bathroom. I had used the bathroom and washed my hands when i was finish. I then went in my room and Deshawn was laying in Charlie spot.