59

A Week Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im in school. Tia aint come to school today because she aint feel good. Its just me in Imani here. The bell had rung for us to go to our next class.

Andrew POV*

Im posted up on the locker with my niggas. I so happen to see the thot walk pass. She was walking by herself with her phone in her hand. "Look yall" i said as i pointed to her. "We should go take her shit"

"Ight" they all said. We waited until she got in the stair well. Some of my niggas made sure nobody came in and another one was recording. The rest of us grabbed her but she was yanking away.

"What are yall doing?" She said.

"Calm down , we just trynna get a couple things off you" i said.

"No leave me alone" she said. "I wasnt bothering yall so leave me alone" We got her bag right off of her and i was trynna get her phone while they was looking through her bag. The late bell had rung. Im always late so it doesnt matter to me. She was yanking from me real hard that i lost my grip and she got from me. She went for her bag but i grabbed her. I got her phone because it had dropped when i grabbed her again.

"Yo we got everything , lets go" X said. I let her go and we was out of ther with the stuff we wanted. We left her bag.

Zyaira POV*

OMG!! I cant believe they just did that. I wasnt even brothering then and they just decided to bother me. I dont even wanna come to school anymore. Im so in tears right now. Everything always gotta happen to me. I got up and continued to walk to my next class. I wiped my tears. I saw Mr. Roberts in the hallway. I didnt look his way , i was just looking at the floor. "Ms. Smith" he said. I kinda knew he was gonna stop me. "Why are you late?"

"Uhhh" i said as i was trynna think.

"Go to my office , i will be there in 5" he said as he kept walking. He must be doing a hall check. I started walking to the office. I started back crying because i might be in trouble. I got to the office and waited by his office. He gonna call Tamira. 2 other people had came up. They was laughing. Mr. Roberts had came in and looked at them. "What is so funny?"

"Nun" they said. He opened his office and we went inside. He filled out detention papers. He gave them theirs and they left. He didnt give me mine.

"Why were you late , you not usually late" he said.

"People was bothering me" i said as i sat down.

"Who?"

"I dont know their names but its a group of boys"

"How they bothered you?"

"They grabbed me and took my phone and they went through my wallet and bag" i said. He started writing this down. He also called somebody up to his office.

"Where did this happen?"

"Staircase"

"I cant even pull it up because its not cameras in the stair case"

"Anybody saw it?"

"No , they blocked the doors , it was alot of them"

"Do you feel safe here?"

"Not anymore"

"Would it safer if i let you leave early from every class?"

"That might work"

"How about this , i can get you an escort to early class"

"I dont want that"

"Ok , imma email all ya teachers to let you out 5 mins early"