93

The Next Day*

Quan POV*

Im up smoking. I had texted Zyaira to see what she doing. She dont even talk to me.

Me: Zyaira phoney ass

Zy: why i gotta be that?

Me: you havent been talking to me since i dropped ya drunk ass off at home

Zy: my apologies

She called me on facetime and i answered. "Hey" she said when it connected.

"Whats up" i said. She looked to the side of her.

Zyaira POV*

As soon as Quan said something , Deshawn lifted his head up and looked my direction. Its crazy because he was knocked out until he heard Quan say something. I just laughed. "Deshawn is funny" i said. He laid back down.

"How?" Quan asked.

"He was just sleep but as soon as you said something he woke up"

"Tell him to take his flute ass back to sleep" Quan said. I looked at Deshawn and i think he was going back to sleep.

"You heard him?" I asked Deshawn. He nodded his head yes. "He going back to sleep"

"Of course , he a bitch" Quan said.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" Deshawn said.

"Ya flute ass suppose to be sleep bitch" Quan said.

"Yall being so mean to each other" i said.

"Aint nobody tell him to wake up" Quan said.

"Aint nobody tell you to be talking to my lady" he said. I started smiling.

"Shorty happy that he called her his lady" Quan said as he was laughing.

"You seem to be in a good mood today" i said.

"I am"

"How come?"

"I dont even know , i just woke up in a good ass mood"

"Thats good"

"I know"

"You should be nice everybody today"

"Im always nice , its just that i dont be in the mood for people and their shit"

"Well you nice to me so i really dont care"

"Thats all that matters , right?"

"Yes" i said. "When is yall party?"

"Next week"

"Why yall havent been promoting?"

"We have , you dont get on instagram?"

"Not really"

"Well there go ya answer" he said. I looked at him with a straight face. Deshawn had got up and walked out the room.

"You still be talking to Tia?"

"Nah and i dont know why you be talking to her"

"I talk to her because thats my sister"

"That was talking shit about you"

"She apologized"

"And?"

"What? Im tired of holding grudges , its not good for my health" i said. He started laughing. Deshawn phone started ringing. I let it ring and i didnt even look at it.