64

A week later*

Zyaira POV*

Im so happy that week is over. That was a bad week. Anyway it no school today. Im sitting on the couch with Alaya. She sucking her thumb. Tamira came downstairs. "Goodmorning Zy" she said.

"Goodmorning" i said. She came over to me and Alaya. She looked up at her. Tamira picked her up and started talking to her. Alaya started making noises. She was grabbing at Tamira face.

"Where my boyfriend?" She asked me.

"Umm thats a good question" i said. I picked my phone up and dialed his number. He answered but he aint say anything. "Hello?"

"Hold up" he said sounding like he just woke up. I was just waiting tho. He had me on hold for like 10 mins but when he came back to the phone , he facetimed me. I answered. "Whats up"

"Hey" i said. Tamira gave me Alaya and went in the kitchen. I had put Alaya in the camera with me. She got so excited and started screaming when she saw him.

"Stop all that screaming girl" Tamira said. Me and Deshawn was laughing. I wonder if she gonna say dada or mama first.

"Go put some clothes on bae" Deshawn said.

"Ok" i said. We hung up and i went upstairs with Alaya. I went in my room. I put her in her bassinet. I got started getting dress. I put on some jeans with a green shirt and green high top converses. I got Alaya and top her in her room with me. I started taking her an outfit out. I took out some pink pants with a white shirt with pink polka dots. I then put it on her with white socks and some little new balances. I got her up and went downstairs. I sat back on the couch next to Tamira. Not to long after somebody knocked on the door. I got up and went to get it. It was Deshawn. He had his basketball and he had on basketball shorts so i thinks thats where we getting ready to go. I let him in and he spoke. We spoke back. He put his ball down and took Alaya from me.

"I hope you aint speed up my block boyfriend" Tamira said.

"Nah , i aint even drive" Deshawn said.

"Thats good" Tamira said. We really getting ready to walk. O gosh. I had got Alaya stroller from out the closet and set it up. He gave Alaya back to me and put her carseat in the stroller. We walked out the door and i waited until Deshawn took the stroller all the way down to put Alaya in it. She immediately started crying. I put her pacifier in her mouth. She stopped and we started walking. Deshawn was bouncing his ball.

"We going up to the basketball court right?" I asked.

"Yea" he said.

"For what?"

"Do you see this ball?"

"Yea"

"It was calling my name"

"O ok" i said. We got to the basketball court and it was only a like 5 people down there. We went to it and i sat on the bench while he went inside. Of course he knew them and he joined them. I took Alaya out and stood her up on the ground. She didnt like that so i picked her up. We went over to the fence and watched them play. I was talking to her. "Look at daddy" i pointed to him and she was smiling. She was trynna talk back. As we was watching , i aint see Deshawn miss not one shot.

Tia POV*

Im on the phone with Quan. We would have been on the phone all night but he hung up on me but trynna say his phone died. He my boyfriend again tho. We was talking about it last night. He only sweet and nice when its just me and him sometimes. Like right now he not because he gotta attitude for some reason. I really dont know what for and i aint getting ready to ask. He probably dont even know.