63

The Next Day*

Zyaira POV*

I woke up in the morning with real bad cramps. Im turned on my side to get off my stomach. Deshawn had his arm around me but when i moved it kinda got off of me. I got up and went in the bathroom. I had sat on the toilet and i saw that i just came on my period. This is embarrassing because im at Deshawn house. I got up and walked out the bathroom. I put my pajama pants on and i went over to Deshawn. I tapped him and he woke right up. He a very light sleeper. He looked up at me. "Can you go to the store for me?" I asked.

"For?" He asked.

"Its a girl thing"

"Ight" he said as he got up and went in the bathroom. I went in his dresser where i got clothes at and got some panties and a bra out with shorts. He came out the bathroom. He slipped some sweatpants on with a t shirt. "Send me a picture of what you need"

"Ok" i said. He walked out the room and i started googling the kind of pads i get. I sent them to him. I had went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I feel so dirty. Im not getting out until he come back.

Deshawn POV*

Its like 3 in the morning and im out. I went right to the pharmacy store thats down the street. I got out the car but left my car running and went inside right quick. I know they in the same aisle as the condoms. I went to that aisle and looked at my phone at the picture and found the ones she wanted. I picked them up and went to the line. They was only like 6$. I paid for it and the lady gave me the bag. I walked out and got in the car. I pulled off. I started rolling a blunt. I pulled up at my house in 5 mins and got out. I went inside and went upstairs. I went in the bathroom. Zyaira peeped her head out the shower. I sat her stuff on the sink. "Thanks" she said.

"You welcome" i said as i walked out. I got my lighter and lit my blunt and started smoking it. I had turned the light on and Zyaira came out the bathroom.

"Uhh the sheets need to be changed" she said standing by the bed.

"Why you say that?" I asked as i went over to the bed. I saw some blood on my sheets. "Really yo?"

"Im not ya yo"

"You right , my fault , really bae?"

"Its not my fault" she said. I had started taking my sheets off my bed. She was helping me. When they was off , i got them , the blanket and her clothes and took them all the way down in the basement. I put them in the washing machine and went all the way back upstairs. I went in my room and Zyaira was laying on the bed. I had got some clean sheets and covers from out my closet. I sat them on my bed and went over to Zyaira. I squeezed her thigh. It was all cold.

"Get up right quick" i said. She had got up and sat on the floor. I had put the sheets on my bed. She had got up and got on the bed. She laid right down. I had finished the blunt and went downstairs. I had went in the kitchen and got some cookies and some juice. I started eating the cookie and going upstairs. I sat on my bed and turned the tv on.

"Baeee my stomach really hurt"

"I got pills but they real strong"

"I dont care , it might help"

"Ight" i said as i opened my dresser. I got the pills out. I got one out and gave it to her.

"Can i have some of ya drink?" She asked. I gave her my cup of juice. She took that pill and laid down under the covers. After i ate them cookies and drunk the juice , i turned the tv and light off and laid down. I went right back to sleep.

2 hours later*

Tia POV*

So im up getting dress. Zy not even home. I think she at Deshawn house. I cant take her car because i dont know where she put her keys. They probably in her room but i dont feel like looking. My mother just gonna take me. Anyway im putting on a skirt with a half shirt and some sandals. I went downstairs after i got finish and grabbed Zy stuff for school. Me and my mother walked out the house. We got in her car and pulled off. We pulled up at the school in 20 mins. I got out and went inside.