83

A Month Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im in my room writing my common app for the colleges im applying too. My application fee was automatically waived. I guess its because i was in foster care. Idk. Alaya sitting on my lap making a bunch of noises. "Mama" i heard say. I looked at her and she was saying it and biting her toes. That just made me happy. I stopped what i was doing and lifted her up. I started giving her kisses. My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Aonah. I answered it. "Hello?" I said.

"What you doing?" She asked.

"Giving Alaya some kisses"

"Girl she dont want you kissing on her"

"Yes she do , she over here smiling"

"Mhm"

"She just said mama and im happy"

"Aww thats cute"

"I know right"

"So you wanna go to this party with me?"

"What kind of party is it?"

"House party"

"No"

"Zyairaaaaaaaa come onnnnn"

"I dont like being around people"

"Please Zyairaaaa"

"Imma think about it"

"No you going"

"Who house party is it?"

"The boy Chase"

"O ok"

"Its tonight so we going to the mall to get some outfits"

"Right now?"

"If you not busy right now"

"Im not , i will come get you"

"Im at my brother house"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. I got up with Alaya and walked out the room. I ran the water in the tub at a great temperture. I started stripping Alaya. I sat her in the tub while the water was running and started washing her up. She tried to grab the water. "You cant grab the water" she looked at me and started making noise. After i washed her up , i turned the water off and got her towel. I wrapped her in the towel and took her in my room. I started drying her off. I then put her diaper and t shirt on. I put her in the playpen. She started crying. I dont like when she cry but i gotta get in the shower. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I left the door open. I washed up for 30 mins and got out. I wrapped in my towel. I dried off and went in my room. Alaya was quiet and playing with her toys. I started getting dress. I just put on some jeans and a sweatshirt with some high top vans. I fixed my hair. It was in a bush , i just had to fix it so it wont look messy. I got Alaya out the play pen and went in her room. I looked through her closet. I got out her lil jeans and shirt with some adidas. I then started putting her clothes on.

Patience POV*

Im at Deshawn house. I been here since like last night. He got bitties for days. I only know that because i found his instagram. His stuff is not private so i didnt follow him , i just lurked. Hella girls be under his pictures and he still got his ex all over his shit. Anyway we just chilling on the couch watching tv. Well he on his phone.

Aonah POV*

We at the mall walking around. Zy was pushing the stroller. "Quan know you going to a house party?" Zy asked.