78

A Week Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im at home with Alaya. She crying alot. She been sneezing and coughing all week. She getting sick. I gave her some medicine so she sleep right now. My father had came over to help me put all my furniture together. I couldnt do it because 1 she sick and 2 i needed help anyway. Anyway i felt Alaya and she gotta fever. I need to find the baby first aid kit that somebody bought me when i had her. I looked around for it. I cant find it. Only other place its gonna be is Deshawn house. I havent talk to him in a while. He came over to spend time with Alaya but we didnt talk to each other. He still mad at me. Imma just call him because my baby need that first aid kit. I called him. He answered. "Hello" he said.

"Uhh are you in the house?" I asked.

"Yea why?"

"I need Alaya first aid kit because she got a fever and i wanna know how high it is"

"Ight , imma bring it" he said. We hung up. Alaya started crying so i went in my room and picked her up. She would not stop crying. She was crying from the top of her lungs too. I just walked around the house and rocking her. She started coughing and i patted her back a little and then she threw up on me. O gosh. She really sick. I went in her room and go a blanket. I wiped her mouth and put the blanket over my shoulder. Somebody buzzed in to my apartment. I just let the in and opened the door. It was Deshawn. He dont walk with his crutches anymore. He came in and gave me the first aid kit. "Let me get her"

"You gonna need this too because she just threw up" i said as i gave her to him. I got the thermometer out and put it against her head. I took it off and looked at it. It said 110.2.  "Deshawn we gotta take her to the hospital"

"Let me see" he asked. I showed it to him. "O yea" i got up and got a heavier blanket. I dont wanna put clothes on he because she already burning up. I bought it in the living room and gave it to Deshawn. He wrapped her in the blanket. I went back in my room and changed my shirt.

"We taking my car"

"Ok" he said. I got my keys , phone and put my jacket on. We then walked out the doors and went to my car. He put Alaya in and got in. I got in and we pulled off. Deshawn was doing stuff on his phone. Alaya started crying again. I had pulled over.

"Can you get in the back with her?" I asked Deshawn. He got out without saying anything and got in the backseat. He put her pacifer in her mouth. I pulled off and i glanced at him in the rear view mirror. He really not talking to me. He got Alaya quiet. We pulled up at the hospital in like 15 mins and got out. We went inside and i went to sign her in while Deshawn went to go sit down with her.

Deshawn POV*

Im sitting with Alaya until Zyaira told me to come on. I got up with her and we went to the back. They dealing with her first because she a baby. We followed the nurse to a room and they put Alaya in the crib. She started checking on her. I had sat down and so did Zyaira. The doctor had came in and started checking her. "What was her temperature when you checked?" The Doctor asked.

"110.2" Zyaira said.

"Wow , it went down to 101.5" the doctor said. "Have she been coughing a lot?"

"Yes and she threw up"

"Ok i will be right back" the doctor said as she walked out. I got up and went over to Alaya. She just laying there looking exhausted. She sucking on her pacifier. I dont like her with that. I took a picture of her and put it on instagram.

Tia POV*

Im at Chris house chilling. I stay the night over here. His mother fixed us breakfast and everything. She so nice. Quan erking my soul. He wont answe my phone call for shit. He probably with his lil bitch.