57

A week later*

Tia POV*

In class right now. We gonna be here until real later because we going to the basketball game today. Its gonna me , Zy and Imani. Deshawn coming too so you know who coming with him. Ugh.

Zyaira POV*

Im in class. This going fast if you ask me. Deshawn wanted to go to the game today. Only because this the last game. I wonder if he gonna go back to playing basketball. I was real good at it so i think he should. But if he get notice from his music he aint gonna have time to play basketball. Idek.

Imani POV*

Hunter finally called me. He finally got a new phone. I been missing him since. I think he coming to the game tonight. I hope he do. I sware if he do imma jump on him.

End Of School Day*

Deshawn POV*

Im just getting out the shower. I dried off and put on some boxer briefs and socks. I got Alaya and took her in the bathroom. I washed her up for 15 mins and dried her off. I walked out the bathroom and put powder and lotion on her. I then put her diaper on her and started getting her dress. After i got her all dressed i got dress.

Zyaira POV*

Me , Tia and Imani is waiting for Deshawn. We sitting in Ms. Johnson room. She let us sit in here so we wouldnt get put out the school. I was doing my homework while i was sitting here doing nothing. "I hope Hunter come" Imani said. "I really miss him"

"I should have told my thot to come" Tia said. Eww she really claim him. Deshawn had texted me and i answered.

Deshawn: come meet me in the lobby

Me: ok

I put my stuff and my bag and got up. "Deshawn here" i said. They got up and we went to the lobby. I opened the door for him and he came in. I got Alaya from him. "Can you take my stuff to my car?"

"Yea" Deshawn said. I gave him my stuff and my keys. He took Tia and Imani stuff. I took Alaya pacifier out her mouth and gave her a kiss. Deshawn came back and Quan and em was behind him. I let them in. We all had went down to the gym. We got to the gym and sat at the top of the bleachers. Alot of people started coming in. I took Alaya jacket off. She gonna get hot. She can get her ears pierced now. Anyway the bleachers filled up quick. The game had started not to long after. They started off losing.

Tatiana POV*

Of course im at the game. Tevin playing. His sexy ass. Keke and Ashley here too. We got here to late to get a seat so we standing against the wall. Jawan here and i heard about him and Deshawn. I heard Deshawn gonna be here too. O hell yes i wanna see this. This getting ready to be real good. I think Deshawn gonna win btw.

Tia POV*

So im sitting on the bleachers and guess who sitting next to me. Quan. He messing with me. "Bae" he said. He kept saying it until i answered.

"What?" I finally answered.

"You miss me?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Quan get out my face"

"Gimme kiss" he said as he got closer to my face. He had kissed me and i kissed him back. I then pushed his head away.

"Zy!?" I said. I dont think she heard me. I saw Deshawn tapped her for me. She looked at me. I put my arms out and pointed to Alaya. Deshawn passed Alaya to me.

Deshawn POV*

This school suck ass. They losing like shit. They still got zero. Its 0-14 and we in the 2 quarter. They had a chance for a free throw and they missed.