7

The next day*

I woke up and i saw that i was still on facetime. I had hung up and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine , which took about an hour. After that i went back in the room. I woke Tia up. She got straight up. I never saw anybody so happy in the morning. "What you wanna wear today?" she asked.

"Anything"

"Ok" she started picking out my clothes. She had picked out some skinny jeans with a orange half shirt and some orange converses with the jewelry and purse to match. "There you go."

"Thanks" i started putting my clothes on while she went to do her morning routine. Tamira came in the room.

"Hey Zy" she said.

"Hey"

"I thought you was in the bathroom"

"Thats Tia"

"O ok"

"I gotta question"

"What is it"

"Can i stay after to school with my friend"

"Sure , you dont even have to ask"

"O ok , thanks"

"No problem , when you ready come downstairs" she said as she walked out. I finished getting dress and fixed my hair. I then got my phone and went downstairs.

"Im ready"

"Ok come on" we had walked out the door and got in the car. We pulled off. We pulled up at the school in 10 mins. She gave me some money and i got out. I went inside. I went to my locker and got my books. I started walking to class. I got in there and we had a substitute. I sat at my desk. She came to me and gave me a packet.

"Im Ms. Johnson and how about you" she said.

"Zyaira"

"This what we working on today"

"Ok" i started working on the packet and she walked away. The bell rung and Deshawn came in the classroom. He sat down at his desk. Ms. Johnson came to him. She did the same thing she did to me. He aint touch the packet.

"I like how you fell asleep on me" he said.

"I apologize"

"Its cool" he got on his phone and showed me the pictures of me.

"Really" i said looking shock.

"Should they go on instagram"

"No"

"Ight , you staying after school with me"

"Yea , if you take me home"

"Of course , im going to yall cookout"

"O ok"

"Excuse me , can i go to the office" he asked the teacher. she shook her head yes. He got up and walked out. I was finishing my packet.

END OF THE SCHOOL DAY*

I was at my locker putting my stuff inside. I had got a text on my phone from Deshawn telling me to go down to the gym. I started walking to the gym. I got there and all i saw was boys. I got my reaction and started shaking. I just sat on the bleechers. I was looking for Deshawn. They had me shaking some more. When he came into sight i kinda calmed down. I was just watching him practice. He aint have no shirt on which made it interesting. His body really looks good. I didnt notice that he had all them tattoos and he look strong. I looked around and i was the only girl in here. Kinda scary. Imma take Deshawn word when he said he not gonna do nothing to me. I think he wouldnt let any of them do anything to me neither.