41

The Next Day*

Tia POV*

I woke up and got up. I walked out and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine for 45 mins and then walked out. I went in my room and started getting dress. I put on some jeans with pink belly shirt and some pink toms. I had fixed my hair. After that i was ready for school. I walked out my room. I went back to Zy room and looked to see if she was woke. She wasnt but she was all wrapped up by Deshawn. Anyway i walked out and went downstairs. "Maa im ready" i said.

"Lets go then" she said. We had walked out and went to the car. We got in and pulled off. We pulled up at my school in like 25 mins. I got out and went inside. O yea Gabby tried to talk to me the other day but nah i wasnt letting it happen. I dont like people like that. Anyway im walking around the school. I saw Chris coming up to me.

"Hey Thot" i said to him.

"Whats up" He said as he gave me a hug. I hugged him back. "Why ya stomach out?"

"Because it felt like being out"

"You aint ask can it be out"

"I will remember next time"

"You better but why you aint text me back yesterday?"

"Because Quan made me mad but i aint text nobody back"

"So what yall stopped talking for a min?"

"No , im not talking to him anymore because he cheated on me"

"You say that now , watch yall gonna be back like tomorrow"

"Nah"

"Ight , we will see about this"

"Ok" i said.

Zyaira POV*

Im just waking up. I was all wrapped up in Deshawn arms. He was still sleep tho. I didnt wanna wake him up so i slid out of his arms and got up. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine. I took about a hour. I walked out the bathroom after i was finish. I went in my room and saw that Deshawn was all over the bed. He move fast. Anyway i laid back down.

Keke POV*

My father gave me my phone back. I had a lot of notifications. I looked at all of them. Ashley had put a screen shot of her tweet on instagram. It said '#oomf is lowkey mine'. I wanna know who she talking about. I called Tatiana. "Hello" she answered.

"Yo you in school?" I asked.

"No , i got put out"

"O come to my house"

"Ight"

"You know who Ash talking about when she said one of her followers is lowkey hers"

"O shit , i wanna know who she talking about"

"Right , it better not be Deshawn"

"Bitchhhhaaa , did he ever come over yesterday?"

"Yea , my father was here tho"

"Erky ass"

"I know right" i said. Will had came in my room.

"I wish ya loud ass shut the fuck up" he said.

"No im on an investigation"

"For what?"

"Ash put on instagram that one of her followers is lowkey hers and i wanna know who"

"She probably talking about Quan , you know he fucked her yesterday"

"Get the fuck outta here"

"Im dead ass"