34

2 months later*

Zyaira POV*

Its the first day of school. My stomach got bigger. Im going on 4 months. I can see what the gender is on my next appointment. Anyway im waiting for Tia to get out the bathroom so i can do my morning routine. Im just sitting on the bed. I just notice i havent seem Imani since my birthday but we been texting each other. She still dont know that im pregnant. Christian know that im pregnant. He didnt care. At first he was acting dramatic and dumb. It was just so uncalled for. Anyway Tia came in the room and i walked out the room. I went in the bathroom and started doing my morning routine.

Imani POV*

I just got finish doing my morning routine. Im getting dress. "Hmm , what am i going to wear?" I asked myself as i looked through my closet. I got out a pair of jeans with a belly shirt and some sandals. I started getting dress.

Tia POV*

Im ready for school. We just waiting for Zy so we can leave. I cant wait to get to school. Everybody already said they miss me on instagram. Lets see if these people phoney. Anyway Zy phone started ringing. I got up and went to her bed. It was Deshawn so i answered it. I pressed 0. "Hello" i said.

"Hey" he said.

"You know who this is?"

"This Tia"

"Yea , why you up so early?"

"I dont even know"

"You need to hurry up and get out"

"I know right"

"But um imma let you talk to Zy"

"Ight" he said. I got up and was about to walk out the room but Zy came in. I gave her the phone. They started talking while she was getting dress. I wonder if she told him that she have another boyfriend. Frfr Christian is so annoying but he cute. He act like he about 5 years old. I dont think she really like him. She just never say no to anybody. She to nice.

Zyaira POV*

I just finished getting dress. Im still on the phone with Deshawn. "You gonna come see me?" He asked.

"Yes" i said.

"You gotta come tomorrow"

"Ok"

"Imma let you go to school , imma call you later"

"Ok" i said. We hung up.

"You didnt tell him that you have a boyfriend yet , did you?" Tia asked.

"Oh no! I did" i said as my eyes got big. "I can tell him tomorrow when i go see him"

"Ok" she said. We both got up and walked out the room. We went downstairs and Tamira was waitibg for us. We all walked out the house and got in the car. We pulled off. We pulled up at my school in 20 mins. Tamira gave me some money and i got out. People was looking at me. I went inside the school building. I went to the nurse.

"Hey Zyaira" She said.

"Hey" i said. She started writing my pass.

"Whats ya last name?"

"Smith"

"Ok" she said. She gave me my pass.

"Thank you" i said as i walked out. I started walking to my class. I have Ms. Johnson first. Thats a good thing. Anyway i saw Imani and she saw me. She came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Zy you getting fat" she said.

"No stop dont say that" i said.

"You are tho , what you been eating?" She asked as she touched my stomach.