81

2 Weeks Later*

3 o'clock in the Morning*

Deshawn POV*

Im in the car on my way home. Im on the highway. Its barely anybody out so im on here really in my zone. My phone started ringing. I looked at my phone and it was Zyaira. She should be sleep. I answered it tho. "Hello" i said.

"Deshawn , this Aonah , come to the hospital" Aonah said.

"What happen?"

"Just come"

"Ight" i said. I had took the next exit and was on my way to the hospital. Alaya must be sick again. I pulled up at the hospital in like 10 mins. I found a parking spot and went inside. I looked around and i saw Aonah with Alaya. Now i know that it aint nothing wrong with Alaya so it gotta be something wrong with Zyaira. "What happen?"

"Zy lost the baby" she said. I had an attitude.

"What room she in?"

"212" she said. I started walking to the back. Some lady stopped me.

"Where are you going?" The lady asked me.

"212"

"You cant go back there" She said as she blocked my way.

"Get the fuc- , just let me back"

"I cant"

"You wanna do this the easy way or the hard way"

"No way because i cant let you back"

"I guess you want the hard way" i said. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY!"

"SECURITY!" She started yelling. I picked her up and she started hitting me. I put her back down out of my way and went to the room.

Zyaira POV*

They finished the procedure on me to stop the bleeding. I dont know what happened. I was laying down and all of a sudden i had cramps and then i saw blood. I guess it just wasnt meant to be. Anyway Deshawn came bussing in the room. "YO HOW THE FUCK THIS HAPPENED!?" He yelled. I was scared.

"Uh-" i started to say.

"YOU DIDNT WANT IT SO YOU DIDNT DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU SUPPOSE TO DO!" He said.

"I know you blaming me for this shit" I said as i got up.

"YES THE FUCK I AM!" He yelled.

"Now thats crazy as shit , especially when we both gotta go through losing a baby"

"MAN FUCK YOU" he said. The security came in.

"Fuck you too , now you hit my phone when you get ya mind together"

"Sir we gonna have to ask you to leave" they said to Deshawn.

"Ight" he said as he walked out. Im tired of people. People keep running over me and playing with my emotion. Like this wasnt my fault. Deshawn wanted the baby so i was gonna keep it. I wasnt gonna try to kill it on purpose. For all of that i could have just gotten an abortion.