87

A Month Later*

Patience POV*

Im at Deshawn house. He left early this morning and i dont even know where he went. I saw a box sitting on the table. My nosey ass of course went to see what it was inside. Its a stack of cash. This shit mine now. Fuck her. I dropped it right in my bag.

Imani POV*

Im walking to the store so i can see Hunter. I do this everyday just so i can see him. I got to the store and he was leaning against the car. I went over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. Im about to move out and get my own place so i can see Hunter anytime i want. My father erky as shit. Im not even gonna asked him can he help me get it because he gonna feel as though im still under his rules. I might just ask my mother to help me.

Aonah POV*

Im chilling in the bed with Quan. He just woke up. He got up and went in the bathroom. I pulled all the covers and wrapped up in them. When he came out the bathroom , he laid back down. He tried pulling them but he couldnt get them. I was laughing. "You erky as shit" he said.

"Since when did i ask bitch" i said. He slapped me in my forehead. I rubbed it. "That hurted"

"Good" he said. I tried to hit him in his dick but he caught my hand.

"Gimme kiss"

"Get the fuck outta here with that shit" he said. I started laughing.

"Please"

"No" he said. I got up and sat on top of him. I tried to kiss him but he kept moving.

"Stop dumb bitch"

"You better watch that bitch word" he said as he punched me in my cooch. Now that really hurted. Especially because i only have on panties.

Deshawn POV*

I went to go cop me a Lexus. I got the windows tinted and everything. Now im pulling up at my house. I got out and went inside. Patience was sitting on the couch. "Hey" she said.

"Whats up" i said. "Did Zyaira come?"

"No"

"So where that box at?"

"Wait , you talking about ya baby mother?"

"Yea"

"O yea she did come"

"Ight cool" i said. "You ready to leave?"

"Yea"

"Ight" i said. We walked out the door and went to the car. I had opened the door so she can get in and then i closed it. I went around the car and i got in. We pulled off.

"I like this"

"Thanks"

"You got monaaayy" she said. We pulled up at her house in like 20 mins. I had got out and let her out. "Can i have a kiss?"

"Sure" i said. I grabbed her chin and gave her a kiss. After that she started walking up to her house. She wouldnt stop smiling. I got back in the car and pulled off.

Patience POV*

Deshawn gave me a kiss for the first time. I think if it was that easy to get it from him then i shiuld have got it way before. I was really scared to ask because he might have said no. But he nice so i dont know why i think that. Anyway Keke gonna make me beat her ass because of that picture of Deshawn carrying her. She basically telling everybody that they together. Like my homegirls asked me about it. Like they real confused because of the picture and then he still got his ex all over his instagram and then theres me. I really  have to let people know that he dont even get on instagram and that he was removing Keke off his property. Like he is all mine. Anyway im about to go shopping with this monaaayy!!