51

A week later*

Tia POV*

Guess what? Im going to Zy school. I gotta wait until next week to start. Anyway im watching Alaya while Zy at school. Why did this girl write me a whole schedule for every hour? The thing is , she typed it and laminated it. What she gonna take this everywhere she take the baby. The fuck. Imma go by the schedule tho. Anyway i got her in the rocker and she got her thumb in her mouth. I guess she trynna suck it but i dont want her to so i put her pacifier in her mouth. Somebody had knocked on the door and scared her. She started crying. I picked her up and put a blanket over her. I opened the door and it was Quan. I really forgot that he was coming. "You scared the shit out of her" i said. He started laughing. "Its not funny nigga"

"If im laughing it is" he said.

"Shut up"

"Ya lil ass need to go to school"

"I go next week"

"Good" he said.

Zyaira POV*

All the senior at an assembly about after college. Me and Imani sitting next to each other. I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder. I looked back and it was Brandon. He acted like he didnt touch me and started talking to his friends. He looked at me. "What you looking at?" He said.

"You just touched me" i said. Imani looked at him.

"I dont believe i touched you"

"Whatever" i said. As i turned around.

"Sike nah , where you sit at lunch?" He asked. I turned back to him.

"I sit with her by the vending machines" i said.

"Yall should come sit with us"

"Uhh no" i said. Imani looked at me.

"Why you that? We could have people to sit with now" Imani said.

"If you want to i will" i said.

"We gonna sit with yall" Imani said to Brandon.

"Ight" he said. Next thing i know Tevin came walking down. He dapped Brandon and em up and started walking away but he was still talking to Brandon. I looked at him. He looked at me and winked at me. Eww i cant stand him. He finally walked completely away. Anyway the bell had rung and everybody got up and started walking to the cafetoria or they next class. We went to the cafetoria. The hallway was so crowded tho. We went downstairs and it was less crowded. We got to the cafetoria and went to the vending machine. We got some chips and a soda.

"Look they over there" Imani said as she pulled me. I just followed her over there. They made room for us to sit down. Im glad we wasnt the only girls tho. Anyway this boy had came over and he was looking at me like i did something to him.

"Fuck is the thot doing at the table?" He said. I was just looking at him.

"Chill yo" somebody said.

"This bitch taking up space and shit" he said. He kept on going and i put my headphones in. I started listening to music and playing on my phone. He took my phone right out my hand. "This shit mine now" I got up and walked to where he at.

"Excuse me but you have something that doesnt belong to you" i said.

"Yo chill give her phone back" that other boy said.

"Back the fuck up out of my face" he said.

"Not until you give me my phone" i said.

"Move bitch" he said as he pushed me and walked away. I followed him. "Mr. Moe , can you tell her to stop following me"