99

A Week Later*

Deshawn POV*

Im up early in the studio. I been in here everyday since we came home. I had to finish up this song today. Dej went to the bottom of the step crying. I heard somebody walking upstairs. That might be Zyaira. She probably wanna go up there. I had got up and i heard the door open. Dej started barking and running around. I went to the bottom of the steps and it was Zyaira. "Goodmorning" she said.

"Goodmorning" i said. I had got Dej and we went upstairs. I made sure i closed the door because she know how to go down but not come up. I put her on the floor. Anyway i grabbed Zyaira and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back. I went in the living room and Alaya was standing up in the playpen watching cartoons. When she finally saw me she started whining and trynna climb out. I had took her out and gave her a kiss. She was happy. I sat on the couch with her. Zyaira came in the living room.

"Deshawn you was suppose to have breakfast cooking" Zyaira said.

"If you start cooking it then it will be"

"I dont know how to cook" she said. I started laughing.

"You do so"

"Can i cook later?"

"Yes but you can also cook now"

"Noooooo" she said as she pouted. She put her hands on her face and slid down the wall to the floor.

"Look at ya mother" I said to Alaya.

"Lemme alone" Zyaira said. I just laughed.

"Come here baby" i said. She had laid out on the floor. Dej was looking at her. Alaya wanted to get on the floor so i put her on the floor. I got up and went over to Zyaira. I started messing with her and Dej started barking. I turned her over and tried to move her hands away from her face. I managed to move her hands. She was crying. "What the fuck you crying for?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"Im hungry and you wont fix nothing to eat"

"So you gonna cry about it?"

"Yes" she said as she wiped her eyes.

"Big ass baby" i said.

Zyaira POV*

Deshawn think im playing. Im hungry. Alaya came over to me and climbed on me. Deshawn had got her and was lifting her up and down over me. She was drooling on me while she was laughing. He bought her down and she grabbed me face and gave me a kiss. "At least i know she love me" i said.

"Yep" Deshawn said as he walked away. He went in the kitchen. I got up with Alaya and went in the kitchen. He still not cooking. He just standing in the middle of the kitchen , rolling a blunt.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I said. "Imma die of starvation"

"Alaya ate?"

"No" i said. "We was waiting for you"

"O ight" he said. He had finished rolling his blunt and sat it on the counter. He washed his hands and dried them. "What you want to eat?"

"Pancakes"

"Thats it?"

"5 of them"