26

A Week Later*

Zyaira POV*

I really dont feel good so Tamira told me to stay home from school. I been feeling like this for 2 days but today was the worse. I really hope it go away. I wanna go to Deshawn farewell and graduation so my body better act right. Anyway im laying down right now not even watching tv. Tamira came in the room. "You want something to eat or something?" She asked. I shook my head no. It then felt like i had to throw up so i got up real quick and went in the bathroom. As soon as i got to the bathroom i threw up but i didnt make it to the toilet on time. "Oh.. my.. gosh.." Tamira said looking at it. "I cant give you any medicine but i can take you to the emergency room"

"Ok" i said. She got some stuff out of the closet and put it on the throw up. She then put some gloves on and started cleaning it up. After she cleaned it up i got in the shower. I washed up for 20 mins and got out. I dried off and then brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and started getting dress. I put on some sweatpants with a shirt and some shoes. I put my phone and my pocket and walked out the room.

"Lets go" Tamira said. We walked downstairs and out the door. We got in the car and pulled off. We pulled up at the hospital in 20 mins. We got out and went inside. We went to the desk. Tamira opened the folder she had and gave her all the information. I guess thats all my information and the folder. After all that we sat down.

"Zyaira Smith" the nurse called. We got up and went to the back. She took us in one of the rooms. She checked my vital signs. "No fever and everything seems to be fine" Tamira had to write everything down.

"Ok"

"Imma go get the doctor" the nurse said as she walked out. We wasjust waiting. Next thing you know is this man doctor came in the room. He was looking at my papers. I started shaking.

"She dont feel comfortable with a male doctor so can we get a female doctor?" Tamira said.

"Sure" he said. "I didnt mean to discomfort you" he had walked out and went to the desk. A female doctor then came in. She was looking at my papers.

"So you threw up today but everything seems to be ok" she said. "I request a pregancy test , what do yall think?"

"Go ahead" Tamira said. The doctor called the nurse in. The nurse came in and gave me a cup. I went in the bathroom and peed in it. I washed my hands and wrapped the cup in a paper towel. I walked out the bathroom and gave it to her. I really hope im not pregant.

Imani POV*

Im in class. Im mad that Zy not here today. Anyway i didnt know that a lot of people in this school know hunter. They stay calling me 'lil Hunter'. I wanna know how they know i go with him. Imma need him to become unknown.

Deshawn POV*

Im at school at lunch. Im just posted up on the wall with Keem and em. Im ready to go home. We would leave but we need to stay because the farewell this week. Let this week go by fast so i can be out of school. Anyway Imani came up to us. "Hey yall" she said.

"Whats up" we said.

"Deshawn you know where Zyaira at?" She asked.

"She home" i said.

"Why?"

"She aint feel good" i said.

"Aww" she said. "I hope she feel better"

Zyaira POV*

The nurse is just coming back with the results. "Ok Ms. Zyaira ya results says that you are pregnant" i looked at her.