47

2 Days Later*

Tatiana POV*

Me and Keke up early. We saw that the thot had her baby like 2 days ago. We found out what hospital at and all that. We went up there everyday since she had it. We on our way up ther now. Ashley meeting us up here this time. Hope she come out today. I sware imma really punch her dumb ass as soon as she come out.

Zyaira POV*

Im getting ready to leave. Im getting dress. Deshawn stayed here with me the whole time. Only time he left was to get us some clothes and food. Other than that he didnt leave. Anyway we leaving. Deshawn carrying the carseat. We walking down the hall to the front door. All the doctors wanna see the baby so its taking us long to get to the door. Anyway we had got the door and walked out and all i know is that i got hit right in the face.

Deshawn POV*

Yo what the fuck. We got out the door and Zyaira get punched. I looked and it was Keke and em. Keke was on top of Zyaira on the ground. I sat the carseat down and kicked Keke in her face. I needed her to get off of Zyaira. Even tho she was fighting Keke back. Zyaira had got up and started swinging on Tatiana. Im pulling her away from Tatiana. I managed to get her off and i picked the carseat back up. We had went to the car. I was holding on tight to Zyaira. We got to the car and i let her in and put the baby in. I walked around the car and got in. I looked at Zyaira and she looked like she was good. "You good?" I asked.

"Yes" she said smiling.

"Ight" i said as we pulled off.

Zyaira POV*

Im cool. They caught me off guard but im not hurt. Anyway we pulling up at Tamira house. Deshawn got out and let me out. He got Alaya and we went to the house and inside. Tia and Tamira was sitting on the couch so we spoke to them and they spoke to us. I looked at the christmas tree and it was pretty. While i was looking at the tree , Deshawn had sat down and took Alaya out. I had went over and moved the carseat. I put it on the side of the couch. "Let me hold her boyfriend" Tamira said. Deshawn had let her hold the baby and she started talking to her. I had sat on the couch.

Keke POV*

So Deshawn kicked me in my face. Now the whole side of my face swollen. I would never thought he would do that. Anyway im going into my house. "What happen to ya face?" My mom said as i got in.

"I was fighting and got kicked in my face" i said.

"Who you was fighting?"

"This girl"

"You need some ice for ya face"

"Im fine" i said.

"Ok , was you fighting this girl over Deshawn?"

"Uhh noo , i went to go fight with Tati"

"I dont like you hanging with her"

"Mom ok" i said as i went upstairs. My phone was ringing. It was Jawan. I answered. "Hello"

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Just got in the house"

"I thought you was gonna come over here"

"I was but i gonna problem right now"

"What?"

"Nun"

"Come over then" he said.

"Ok" i said.

Ashley POV*