20

2 Weeks later*

Zyaira POV*

I been suspended for 2 weeks already. I got one more week to go. I be in the house by myself until Tia come home. Like right now im in the house by myself. Im watching tv and texting Deshawn. I suppose to go to his house today and Tamira suppose to take me and Tia prom shopping. I guess my principle or something emailed her. She know everything about my prom and i know nothing. Well i know something now because she told me. I know its at a hotel and its coming up. Anyway my social worker suppose to come today so i think Tamira is off today. I got up and walked out the room. I heard some snoring coming out of Tamira room. I knew it was Maurice because he stay snoring. I guess im not here by myself. Anyway i went downstairs and went in the kitchen. I got me a bowl of cereal. I started eating it at the table. Next thing i know Tia and Tamira came through the door. I thought she was going to school. Anyway they both spoke to me. "Change of plans Zy" Tamira said. "We cant go prom shopping today because they didnt send my check."

"Aww maybe it will cone tomorrow" i said.

"They better" Tamira said as she went upstairs.

"You going outside today?" Tia asked.

"I might" i said.

"You should , we suppose to be going to the basketball court"

"O ok"

"So you go-" she had stopped. "As a fact you is going"

"Ok" i said. I wanna know whats going on at the basket ball court. "Tia whats going on down there?"

"We just gonna be chilling frfr but everybody gonna be down there"

"O ok , what time"

"When everybody get out of school we gonna walk down there"

"Cool" i said.

Deshawn POV*

Im in class doing my work. Im also texting Zyaira. While in texting her , some random number text me.

???: Deshawn when is you available

Me: who this

???: Ty'Kiesha

Me: where you get my number from

TyKeisha: you gave it to me at a party a while ago

Me: you sucking?

TyKeisha: i mean i can but are you giving me the d

Me: yea

TyKeisha: ok today?

Me: yea where you live

TyKeisha: stricker street

Me: ight

TyKeisha: imma be at the door waiting for you

Me: ight

TyKeisha: ok

I aint text her back. I am gonna be giving her the d , just down her throat. Anyway i continued to do my work until the bell rung. I got up and got my stuff. I walked out the class and went to Ms. Johnson class room. Mr. Brown was in there. "Hey Deshawn" Ms. Johnson said.

"Hey" i said. Mr. Brown had dapped me up. Quan had came to the door of the room.

"Yo" he said. He then motioned his head telling me to come on. I walked out the room.

"What we doing"

"We leaving"

"Ight"

"You going"