75

2 Weeks Later*

Deshawn POV*

Im getting out the hospital today. I have to walk on crutches but i cant put a lot of pressure on my shoulder. This gonna be weird but i gotta do what i have to do. Anyway today Alaya birthday. Im upset that i aint get to help Zyaira with the rest of the stuff. She probably aint want me to anyways. Zyaira on her way here to pick me up.

Zyaira POV*

Im walking to Deshawn room. When i got there , he was signing the discharge papers. "Hey" i said.

"Hey" Deshawn and the doctor said. He finished the papers and gave me hug and a kiss.

"You are ready to go" the doctor said.

"Ight" Deshawn said. I picked up his bag. "You got it?"

"Yes" i said. We walked out to the car. I helped him in the car. Kinda. I put his bag in the back and then i went around. He had opened the door for me still. I got in and closed it. We pulled off.

Tia POV*

So Alaya birthday party today and Zyaira gave my mother a invitation so you know we going. Deshawn not gonna be there because he in the hospital. Chris here and he going with us. He stayed the night and he staying again. My mother bought Alaya hella stuff for her. Its 2 big gift bags full of stuff. I dont even get that much. And just think about it. Christmas the end of this week. She still got more stuff for her for christmas. Anyway im trynna figure out what imma wear tonight. "Chris what should i wear for the party?" I asked.

"I have no idea" Chris said.

"No help at all"

"Im not a female so i cant help you"

"True" i said.

Aonah POV*

I have Alaya while Zy went to go get ready for the party. Im getting Alaya dress here when its almost time for the party. I got her entire outfit made. She gotta Tutu and a shirt that has a picture on it of the family. She also got some hard bottoms. Its cute. She got some jewelry but we didnt get her a bracelet because that gonna be to much on her arm. She have that one bracelet on that have her name on it. She gonna look real cute. Anyway we in the living room. Im sitting on the couch while Alaya crawling around making noises. She gonna be walking soon because she grab stuff like the table and couch to help her stand up. She is so adorable and little.

Deshawn POV*

We just getting to my house. We made a stop to the store. I need to smoke. I havent had a blunt in 2 weeks. Anyway we got out the car and started going in the house. We got in the house and sat right on the couch. "Can you get that box for me?" I asked Zyaira.

"Where?" She asked.

"Right there" i said as i pointed to the table underneath the tv. She got the box and gave it to me. "Thanks bae"

"Your welcome" she said with a smile. I started rolling a blunt. She started going upstairs. My phone started ringing. I got it out my pocket and looked at it. It was a random number. I answered it.

"Hello" I said.

"What you doing?" A girl voice asked.

"Who this?"

"Ashley"

"How you get my number?"