58

The Next Day*

Zyaira POV*

Im up at Deshawn house. Everybody still sleep tho so im trynna go back to sleep so i wont be the only person up. I just had my eyes close so it can be easier.

30 mins Later*

Deshawn POV*

Im just waking up. I got up and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine. Alaya started crying while i was doing it so i started walking out the bathroom but Zyaira had got up. I thought she was sleep. Anyway i finished and walked out the bathroom. I had laid down and started watching tv. Zyaira came back in the room. I think she put Alaya back to sleep. She had went in the bathroom. I had got up and went downstairs. I turned the radio on and started playing music through my phone. I put on Shy Glizzy and got my weed and cigarillo. I went to the back door started rolling a blunt. I started smoking after i rolled it. I was blowing the smoking outside so it wont be coming in the house.

Zyaira POV*

Im sitting on the toilet on instagram. I already peed i just didnt feel like getting up. Im comfortable too. My legs getting numb so i think i should get up. I looked at the toilet paper thing and it was none. "Deshawn!" I said a little. He aint answer me. I called his name again and he still aint answer. Why he not answering me? I facetimed him. He answered and of course he wouldnt have heard me. He was downstairs.

"Yea?" He said.

"Hey" i said with a smile.

"You still in the bathroom?"

"Yes , i need some toilet paper"

"I hope you aint stink up my bathroom"

"I didnt"

"Sure"

"I need some toilet paper"

"Ight i gotchu" he said. He also hung up on me. Next thing i know he came in the bathroom. He gave me the toilet paper. "Make sure you wash ya hands for as long as you been in this bathroom"

"Shut up and get out" i said laughing. He had got out and shut the door. I wiped myself and got up. I pulled my panties up and flushed the toilet. I then washed my hands and dried them. I walked out the bathroom and got back in the bed with Deshawn. You can smell that he was just smoking. I laid down and got under the covers. I tried going back to sleep.

"What you think you doing?"

"Going back to sleep" i said with my eyes closed.

"No you aint" he said. I ignored him and kept trynna go to sleep. I had eventually went to sleep.

Deshawn POV*

Im sitting here. Zyaira wanna be gonna sleep on me. I dont want her to. I started kissing her and sucking on her lips. I was recording it. She used her fingers to push me head. I kept doing it. She moved her head and was still kissing her. "Stop" she said in her sleep. I just kept doing it. "Stop it bae" i had stopped recording but i continued to do what i was doing until she woke up. She kept saying stop tho.

Tia POV*

Quan had woke me up by facetiming me. "Its early Quan" i said.

"I know , im bored as shit" he said.

"Go to sleep"

"I need some company"

"Ok , and?" I said. He straight hung up on me. I called him back and he answered. "That was rude how you hung up on me"