38

A Week Later*

Tia POV*

Me and Zy stayed home from school because we moving. Maurice , his friend and my uncle went to go get the new furniture for our rooms. We at the new house. Maurice brothers is putting our tvs on the wall.

Zyaira POV*

I like this new house. I have my own room again. Im kinda happy. Plus i just found out that my father cant get custody of me because he was charged for drugs. But he have a problem with Deshawn. Smh. He owe him an apology. I told him that he should. Anyway Tamira also got approved to adopt me. She happy about that. Anyway Maurice and em had started coming in with the furniture. They took it straight upstairs. They did it fast and started putting it together. Me and Tia had full size beds. She had got a water mattress. Anyway im sitting on the couch. "Tia and Zy , when they get finish putting ya stuff together , go put ya stuff away" Tamira said.

"Ok" we both said.

Imani POV*

Im in class. I wish Zy was here because im all lonely. She cant keep missing days like this. I know they moving into a bigger house. That should be exciting.

Deshawn POV*

Im just waking up. I got up and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine. After i did that i walked out the bathroom and laid back down on my bed. I looked at my phone and hella messages. I replied to all of them. Zyaira had sent me their new address. Im go over there in a little while. Daisha had came in my room and sat on the bed. Im looking at her. "Goodmorning Deshawn" she said.

"Goodmorning" i said. Im still looking at her wondering why she in here.

Quan POV*

Tia wanna be facetiming me early in the fucking morning. She nicely met the decline button about 15 times. If i aint answer the first 5 dont call me 10 extra the fuck. She annoying as shit. Im about to get my number changed. She calling now. "What the fuck do you want?" I answered.

"Dont answer like that" she said.

"Again what the fuck do you want?"

"Nevermind , just ta-" she said before i hung up on her. This why i cant be nice to be. Bitches be doing to much for no reason.

Zyaira POV*

They finished putting the furniture together so im in my room putting my stuff away. I got my phone hooked to the docking station. Tamira bought me and Tia one to match our room. I have my door closed and im in here dancing while im putting my stuff away. Body Party remix by Ciara came on. This my song. I was dancing and singing in the mirror.

Tatiana POV*

Im at lunch with Tevin. The table we sit at is in a corner so thats where we at. People sit with us but they not here. Alot of people is absent today. Anyway im sitting on his lap facing him. Im trynna give him a hickey. He put his hand in my pants and started rubbing on my cooch. I was moaning and started trynna put his finger in. I eventually got him to put it in. I was really moaning.

Deshawn POV*

Im just pulling up at Zyaira and em new house. I gets out and goes up to the porch. I knocked on the door. Ms. Tamira opened the door. "Hey boyfriend" she said.

"Hey" i said laughing. She let me in and i spoke to everyone and they spoke to me.

"Zy is in her room , when you go upstairs just keep going straight back"

"Ight" i said as i went upstairs. I kept going back to her room. All i heard was loud music. I went right in her room and she was dancing and singing. I was just stood at the door , watching her.