30

A week Later*

Zyaira POV*

My Birthday tomorrow. I do not know what im going to do. No more school so im cool. Anyway i been talking to Deshawn. He told me why he locked up. I couldnt believe that he did that. Anyway im sitting on the couch , watching tv. Tamira had came downstairs. "Goodmorning Zy" she said.

"Goodmorning" i said.

"I havent seen my boyfriend lately , where he been?"

"He got locked up last week"

"WOW! Not him , they got the wrong one" she said. "What did he do?"

"He killed his dad"

"Geesh" she said as she walked in the kitchen. I got on instagram because somebody commented 'whats up' under my picture. I put the waving emoji. i then started looking through his pictures. He was cute. He lightskin with braces and earrings. I dont know him tho. At that time Tia was coming downstairs.

"Tia do you know this boy?" I asked. She came over and looked at the picture.

"Nah but he interesting" she said as she took my phone out my hand. She started pressing buttons and typing. She sat next to me. I looked and she gave him my number.

"Why you give him my name?"

"He just asked for ya number so i gave it to him" she said as she gave me my phone. All of a sudden my phone rung. I knew it was the boy because it was an unknown number. "You gonna answer it?" I nodded my head yes.

"Hello" i said as i answered.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi"

"What you doing?" He asked laughing.

"Nun , you?"

"Trynna get to you"

"Thats cute"

"Thats because im cute" he said laughing.

"Sure"

"Damn meet somewhere tho"

"Where?"

"I dont know , text me ya address and i will come to ya house" he said. I sent it to him. "I aint getting ready to lie but i have no idea of where this at"

"You know where the park at?"

"The one everybody be at?"

"Yes"

"You live close to there?"

"Yea"

"How about you meet me up there?"

"I guess" i said and he started laughing. I really would like to know whats funny but im not gonna ask.

"Yooo walk up to the park with me" he said talking to somebody else. "I might get taken walking by myself" WOW! He to much. "Imma be there in 5 mins" he said.

"Ok" i said as we hung up. I looked at Tia.

"Whaaaa?" She said looking at me.

"You gotta walk me to the park"

"Ok , lets go" she said as she got up. I got up and we went upstairs. We went in the room. I put on some jeans and a red shirt with some converses. Tia had finished getting dress and we went downstairs. "Maaa we be right back"

"Ok" Tamira said. We walked out the door and started walking up to the park.

"This boy better not he ugly in person" Tia said. We got to the park in less than 5 mins. Nobody was up here but lil kids. Anyway we was just standing there. We saw 2 people walking up. I guess it was that boy. Its something wrong with me. I did not ask his name. Next thing i knew i got a text message from him.