88

A Week Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im at the mall with Aonah and Imani. I got Alaya too. Im pushing her in the stroller. She waving and trynna talk to everybody. Deshawn gave me money and i put it all on the bank card for Alaya. Thats all i do with the money he give me.

Tia POV*

Im in the hospital. I just got an abortion because i didnt feel like going through that by myself. Now i am so upset and im crying. Like my life is going down hill. "Whats wrong?" My mother asked.

"I really miss Zyaira , I wish she just talk to me" i cried. Thats how it all started. I really didnt mean to do what i did to her.

"When we leave here , just call her"

"She not gonna answer"

"I will call her for you" she said as she gave me some tissue.

Imani POV*

Im so glad that Zy came and go me. I was gonna die in that house. Anyway we walking around the mall. Im on facetime with Bae. I woke him up so he not talking.

Deshawn POV*

At the basketball court early. Im hooping by myself for right now. I dont need no nigga in my way.

Chase POV*

Im chilling in my room. Im bored as shit. I should put some clothes on and go outside. I dont feel like it though. I was scrolling down instagram and i saw this party. Its tonight. Im about to go. I facetimed Aonah. She answered and it connected. "Hey" she said.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Walking through the mall , you?"

"Chilling chilling , you trynna go to this party with me?"

"Of course"

"Bring ya ugly ass friend"

"Who?"

"Zyaira"

"Zy , Chase called you ugly" she said. I knew she was with her. "She said she ugly but you want her"

"Hell no"

"You see my goddaughter Chase" she asked as she put the camera on Zyaira daughter.

"Yea" i said. "Imma hit ya phone later"

"Ok" she said. We hung up.

Quan POV*

I just came down to the basketball court with Deshawn. I went inside the court and dapped him up. "You know you made ya girl get an abortion" he said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Tia"

"O that bitch" i said. "How you know , she told you?"

"Nah she actually put it on instagram"

"Show me" i said. He showed me what she put on instagram. Some long ass paragraph about how she upset and shit. Dumb bitch. Sike nah. I feel bad a little. I should go to her house and cheer her up with this dick. Sike nah. "I should go cheer her up"

"You should"

"I will only do that if you fuck Zyaira already and remind her where she belong" i said.