91

The Next Day*

Zyaira POV*

Im laying down with Alaya next to me. Deshawn got my car. He had basketball tryouts today. I dont have nowhere to go. My phone started ringing. It was Tiffany so i answered it. "Hello" i said.

"Im outside" she said. O yea im getting ready to get my hair done. I washed and blow dried it this morning. Its all over the place.

"Ok" i said. We hung up and i got up. I put my slippers on and got Alaya too. I walked out my room and pushed the buzzer to let her in. I then went to my door and let her in. She had all her kids with her. I hope they dont destroy my house. They bad. They came in , spoke and sat on the couch. Tiffany wanted Alaya so i gave her to her. I had got a chair and so i can sit in so that she can do my hair.

"You gotta nice apartment" Tiffany said.

"Thanks" i said as i sat down. She gave me Alaya and she started doing my hair.

"You and ya boyfriend live together?"

"No , he got a big house"

"Why dont yall live with him then?"

"I dont want it to seem like he taking care of me , like im his child" i said and she started laughing.

"You a trip"

"You live with ya boyfriend?"

"Hell no , he live with me" she said.

"You gotta nice house tho"

"Yea , its running my pockets" she said. "I need to get my salon back up and running"

"What happen to it?"

"Their father ex girlfriend burned it down"

"Their father is ya boyfriend right?"

"Unfortunately"

"O ok"

"We been through a lot"

"I see" i said. I dont wanna be like that. I like the fact that nothing can break them up but thats to much. I heard the door open. I had my head down bexause she was straightening the back of my hair.

"Goodmorning" Deshawn said to everybody.

"GoodMorning" everybody said back to him. He came over and gave me and Alaya a kiss. He then walked away.

Deshawn POV*

Im getting ready to get in the shower. I feel so confident about them try outs. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed up for 30 mins and got out. I dried off and walked out the bathroom. I went in Zyaira room and put some boxer briefs on. I then laid on the bed. Im tired as shit. I turned the tv on and started looking at it until i fell asleep.

Keke POV*

Guess what! Deshawn spoke to me today. I spoke to him first tho but he also gave me a hug. He was at the try outs with Tatiana because Tevin wanted to try out. I should go to his house and try to get some dick. He not gonna reject me if his thot not there. I will fucking hate her for life. She took Deshawn away from me. Idk if i told ya before but he wasnt never my boyfriend but he acted like we was together.