95

The Next Day*

Deshawn POV*

Im sitting on the porch. I just got finish smoking a blunt but im getting ready to go back inside. I got up and went inside. I went upstairs and went in my room. Zyaira was woke. "Goodmorning baby" i said as i sat on the bed. She had turned over and ignored me. "Zyaira"

"Huh?" She said as she looked at me.

"I know you heard me tell you goodmorning"

"O i thought you was talking to somebody else" she said.

"Whaaaa?" I said as i sucked my teeth and looked at her like she was crazy. "Who the fuck else would i be talking too Zyaira?"

"I dont know" she said as she shrugged her shoulders and turned back around.

"You tripping" i said and she shrugged her shoulders again.

Zyaira POV*

Still upset from last night. He got mad and then turn around and dance on some girl. Anyway I got up and I went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and that took about 35 mins. I walked out and went to the bed. As I was about to lay down Deshawn had pulled me on him. "Did I really make you that mad?" He asked.

"Yes now let go of me" I said. 

"My apologies" he said as he got on top of me. He put his dick in my cooch. I immediately started moaning. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. I was moaning his name and scratching on his back. We was going for a while.

Aonah POV*

I thought about Quan like all night. I don't know why. Like I rreally couldn't sleep because when I closed my eyes I see him. That shit was annoying. I must really like him. I don't think he feel the same about me. I just wanna talk to him. I'm on my way to his house right now. I'm walking though. It took me 40 mins. When I got to his house I went inside and started going upstairs. As I was going up the steps I heard some noise that sounds like moaning. I don't want it to be so I'm getting it out my head. I got to the top o the steps and started walking to his room. It gets louder as you get closer. "Please don't let it be what I think it is , let it be him watching porn or something" I said to myself. I walked in his room and saw him having sex with Tia. I just broke down crying. I was on the floor.

"DAMN AONAH" he yelled as he got up and put on something. That ticked me off when he said that. I got up off the floor and I picked up the closest thing to me and threw it.

"ALL THIS TIME I THOUGH YOU WANTED ME!" I yelled as I was just throwing stuff in their direction. Tia had ran out the room. "YOU JUST LIKE BREAKING PEOPLE HEART , I REALLY WAS INLOVE WITH YOU AND HOPING YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME , I WANT YOU TO LOVE-" he punched a hole in the wall.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" He yelled. "HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA LOVE SOMEBODY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE SHIT IS?" he sat on the bed.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I don't know what that shit is"

"Why don't you?" I asked as I wiped my face.

"I never was loved , all I wanted was my mother to love me but she never did"

"Huh?"

"All she cared about was drugs and that shit messed her all the way up" he said. This is probably why he act the way he do. I gave him a hug.

"I can teach you what love is" I said.

Imani POV*

I'm at Hunter house. We got woken up by a hard ass knock on the door. We got up and went downstairs. I sat on the step while Hunter opened the door and it was my father. How the fuck he find us?  "Where Imani?" My father asked so aggressive.