40

2 weeks later*

Tatiana POV*

That thot havent been to school. Tevin showed me their text messages. They still be texting and you can tell she a thot by them text messages. Anyway im standing by the front door of the school waiting for this bitch to come in.

Zyaira POV*

Im gonna school today just because this my last day. Im getting homeschooled after this because they dont want me to leave the house. Anyway im getting dress. Im putting on some jeans with a cami and cardigan with some retros. After i finished getting dress i went downstairs. Tamira and Tia came down behind me. We walked out the door and got in the car. Tamira drove this morning. Anyway we pulled off. We got to my school in 20 mins. I got out and started walking inside. I got inside and all i know is that somebody mushed my head. "Bitch!" A girl voice said. I looked up and it was Tatiana. "Stop texting Tevin bitch"

"I dont even know what you talking about"

"Whatever thot" she said. She had mushed me again and kept doing it. It gave me a real bad headache so i was hurried up and walked away. My head was pounding real hard. I really do not know what she talking about. I been stopped talking to him. Anyway i just went to class. We had a substitute in there. I sat at my desk and put my head down because of my headache. The bell had rung for everybody to come to class. People started coming in and being loud. It made my head hurt more. Tatiana had came in and slapped me. Everybody started laughing.

"Yo you a bitch" they said while laughing. I got up and walked out the class. I was crying. I didnt wanna go to the office so i just went to go sit in the stairwell.

Deshawn POV*

I heard my phone vibrated so i woke up. I looked at my phone and it was a text message. It was from the nigga Rell. I got up amd went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine and then went back to lay down. I looked at the message.

Rell: yo why ya girl crying through the hall way

Me: ask her

Rell: i dont know where she went

Me: ight

I had stopped texting him and called Zyaira phone. "Hello" she said as she answered. She sound exactly like she was crying.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Because Tatiana mushed me and slapped me"

"What did you do?"

"Nu-"

"I dont wanna hear that shit" i said. "Where you at in the building?"

"Stairwell 3"

"Ight stay right there"

"Ok" she said. We had hung up and i got up. Im sick of her keep crying all the damn time. Anyway i put some sweatpants on with a white shirt and some converses. I got my phone and went downstairs. I walked out the door and went to my car. I got in and pulled off. I pulled up at the school in like 15 mins. I got out and went inside. I went in the office to get a visitor pass. After i got that i went to the stairwell she at. I saw her and she was still crying. I looked at her.

"I know you better stop that crying" i said. She looked up at me.

"My head hurt badly" she said.

"I dont wanna hear that shit , you should have did something back"

"But my he-"

"STOP TELLING ME THAT! YOU BETTER SUCK THAT SHIT UP!" I yelled. She wiped them tears off her face quick. "YOU CANT KEEP CRYING OVER SHIT THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!! TOUGHING THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU TELLING PEOPLE THAT YOU SOFT AS SHIT!!" She just looking at me. "NOW WE GONNA GO TO THIS FUCKING CLASSROOM AND IF SHE DO SHIT TO YOU THEN YOU BETTER BEAT THAT BITCH"