68

A Week Later*

Zyaira POV*

Im getting ready for school. Im getting dress. I put on some jean shorts with a orange tank top and some KDs. I then made sure that my hair was fixed. Deshawn came out the bathroom and started putting clothes on Alaya. I got my work uniform and put it in my bag that i take to school everyday. I go to work after school. I like working because them people like me. "Im ready" i said.

"Ight" he said as he picked Alaya up. I put my arms out for her. He gave Alaya to me and i gave her a kiss. We walked out the room and went downstairs. I put her in the carseat and we walked out the door.

"Can i drive?"

"Sure" he said. We got in the car and i had to adjust the seat. I put my seatbelt on and we pulled off. We pulled up at my school in 20 mins. Me and Deshawn had got out and he gave me a kiss. I kissed him back. I then started walking in the school.

"YOOO!" Some boy said as he walked out the school. I was looking at him and he went straight to Deshawn. Thats a shame. He know way to many people. I went inside the school. I started walking to my class. People was speaking to me and i spoke back. I got to my classroom and sat at my seat. I started doing my work.

Tia POV*

Im just getting to school. My mother dropped me off. I went inside and went to my friends. "Hey yall" i said.

"Hey" they all said. I had got my phone out and called Quan on facetime. He declined me so i continued to call him. It said that it was connecting so i put my middle finger up in the camera. It connected. He hung right up on me. Dumb bitch.

Deshawn POV*

I just dropped Alaya off at my grandmother house and now im going on the block. Its early as shit but o well. Im making money early so i have that over with right quick. I pulled up on the block and i just sat in the car. I was on my phone. People come up to my car.

Zyaira POV*

Im sitting at the lunch table. A couple people are sitting with me. This girl and her boyfriend sit with me too. They be annoying tho but they cute.

Tia POV*

Im sitting with my friends. The boy Vonte came over. "How ya sister fuck with Deshawn and you fuck with Quan?" He asked.

"Easy , how you know she fuck with him?" I asked.

"I saw him this morning"

"O whats wrong with that?"

"Deshawn and Quan are cousins , yall cant do that"

"O shit , i never knew that" i said. "Zyaira not really my sister anyway so i dont care"

"So why the fuck you call her ya sister?"

"She adopted" i said. "Why they never told us that they was cousins?"

"I dont know , ask them"

"Im about to facetime Quan"

"Yea do that" he said. I facetimed Quan. He answered and it was connecting.

"Whats up yo" he said.

"Hey" i said. "I gotta question"

"What?"

"Are you and Deshawn cousins?"

"Yea why?"

"I never knew that , what if me and Zyaira was really sisters?"

"But yall not"

"If we was?"

"But yall not"

"If we was?" I asked. He started ignoring me but i kept asking.