14

3 days Later*

Zyaira POV*

I havent talked to Deshawn since what he did to me. Its kind of awkward because he sitting next to me right now in class. He been calling me and texting me but i just decline or didnt read or reply. Like what he did was so unexpected and it really hurt my feeling. I really really thought he was nice and different but i guess not. Anyway im doing my work. Everybody was asking me why i left the party and i just told them that i wasnt feeling good. Alot of stuff happened that night. Quan and Tia broke up but they got back together the next day. .-. It was no point of them breaking up. They broke up because Quan wouldnt take her home. Really he treat her like shit. The way he was talking about her was wrong.

END OF SCHOOL DAY*

Im outside sitting on the bench waiting for Tamira to come get me. Deshawn had came out the building. I looked at him and then stopped looking. I saw Maurice pull up. I didnt know he was coming to get me. I got up and went to the car. I got in and i knew he was about to go to work because of his uniform. "Hey" he said. I waved. we pulled off. We pulled up at Tia school in 15 mins. She had came to the car and got in. She spoke and we spoke back. We then pulled off. We pulled up at the house in 35 mins. Me and Tia got out and went inside. Maurice had pulled off when we got inside. We went straight upstairs. I sat on my bed and started doing my homework.

"You hungry Zy?" Tia asked.

"Yes" i said.

"Mommy left money so we can order"

"What you ordering"

"It doesnt matter"

"Get some pizza"

"Good idea" she said as she pulled out her phone. "What kind of pizza you like"

"Cheese and pepperoni"

"O cool we like the same thing" she had called the pizza place. Somebody had knocked on the door. I had got up , went downstairs and got the door. It was Deshawn. Im not rude enough to shut the door on somebody face. I was just looking at him.

"Whats up with you" he said.

"Nun" i said coming out the door.

"Why you be ignoring me"

"O because you hurted my feelings at the party"

"Enlighten me of what i did"

"You yelled at me when i was only asking you was you alright"

"I really apologize for yelling at you"

"I forgive you if you promise never to yell at me again"

"I promise i wont yell at you again"

"Pinky promise" i said putting me pinky out. He started laughing. He then connected his pinky with my pinky. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. I gave him a hug back. We then let go of each other. The pizza delivery guy had pulled up. He had got out the car and came up on the porch. I opened the door. "Tia the pizza is here"

"Alright" she had got up and came to the door. She paid the man and got the pizza. He had then left. "Hey Deshawn"

"Whats up" he said with a smile.

"You can come inside" Tia said.

"Ight" he said and we all went inside.

"You want some pizza" Tia asked him.

"No thank you sweetheart" he said. I got me a slice a pizza. I then sat on the couch and started eating. I then started thinking about my homework that i need to finish. I started thinking about the answer to the problem i was working on. I really couldnt get it.