27

2 Days Later*

Deshawn POV*

This farewell today so i have to wear all white. Thats what i have on. Anyway after i got dress i went downstairs and walked out the door. I got in the car and pulled off. I pulled up at the school in 10 mins. I got out and started walking towards the school. I went inside and i saw Zyaira at her locker with Imani. I went over to them. Zyaira was not trynna look at me. She been acting like this for some days. I dont like it. "Hey Deshawn" Imani said.

"Whats up" i said. "Zyaira , whats wrong with you?" She shook her head. "It is something wrong , you been acting like this for a couple of days now" i said as i turned her head to face me. She was just looking at me.

Zyaira POV*

I really wanna tell him but im scared. "You gonna tell me whats wrong or nah?" He said.

"Nothing wrong" i said with a straight face.

"You positive?" He asked and i nodded my head yes. "I dont like to be lied to so are you sure?"

"Yep" i said. I feel bad because i just lied. I hope he dont remember this conversation. Anyway i got my stuff and we started walking towards the class. Deshawn had to go to the auditorium for the farewell. Im going but they told me that they gonna call me down. Anyway we just got to the classroom.

"Here Zyaira you are to go to the auditorium right now" Mr. Sherman said giving me a pass.

"I thought they was gonna call me" i said.

"I guess they changed" he said. I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the room. I started walking up to the auditorium. All the seniors is standing outside the door. I just went through the door. I sat in the back of the auditorium because it was crowded and i aint feel like finding a seat. Anyway the seniors started coming in. I did not know that Keke was a senior. I dont think she was at prom. I wasnt paying attention anyway.

Tia POV*

The bell just rung and im just standing against these lockers. Gabby came over and stood next to me. "Fuck yall think yall posted" Chris said coming over.

"Shut the fuck up" Gabby said.

"Who you talking to?"

"You the fuck"

"Ight bet" he said. "Hi Tia" he gave me a hug.

"Hey" i said as i hugged him back. Gabby put her middle finger up at Chris.

"Im sick of you" Chris said to Gabby.

"Take some medicine" she said. He started fighting her. I looked at my phone and i aint trynna be late so i started walking to class. I got to class and just sat at my desk.

Imani POV*

Im bored in this class. I wish Zy was here. She havent been in school all week and the day she come back she not in class. At her locker Deshawn was right. She was acting like something was wrong all week. Anyway im doing my work and texting Hunter at the same time. He never in school.

End of Farewell*

Zyaira POV*

The farewell was over and Deshawn had got an athletic scholarship. So he is over excited. Anyway they letting everybody out. I walked out and somebody tapped me. I turned and it was Daisha. "Hey Zyaira" Daisha said.

"Hey" i said. I was just standing there waiting for the crowd to move. Deshawn came over.

"I know im out this bitch" Deshawn said.