24

A week and a half later*

Zyaira POV*

Im in school right now. We about to go on this field trip with Ms. Johnson. Not a lot of people going but we got 2 buses. We got on the front bus. Imani sat next to me. "Hey" she said.

"Hey" i said. She pointed out the window and i looked and the whole basketball team was coming out the building all dressed up formally. I didnt care because im still not talking to Deshawn.

"You still mad at him?"

"Nah , im just not talking to him"

"What did the message say anyway?"

"Some girl was talking about how she had a good time and she said she wanted to do it again and he said when and she said tomorrow"

"Thats crazy"

"I know" i said. Keke had got on the bus but she sat by herself. I think she be trynna be my friend. I dont know why. Anyway Ms. Johnson had got on the bus.

Deshawn POV*

Im on this bus about to go to this college trip with the team. We had to dress up so i have on a black button up shirt and black pants with some red and black jordans. I also had on a black vest with a red bow tie. Anyway im texting the whole ride there. We had pulled up at the college in 45 mins. They let the first bus unload first and then we got off. We all went inside and Keke came up to me. "Hey" she said.

"Whats up" i said.

"Why yall had to dress up?"

"To make a good impression"

"O" she said. We all then went to the school auditorium. The whole team had to sit on one side while Ms. Johnson class sat on the other side. I saw Zyaira was over there. She is looking so good. We need to get back on good terms. She dont answer me anymore. Anyway we just sitting here listening to this lady talk about this speech.

2 Hours Later

I got out of that auditorium fast as fuck that lady was talking to damn much. I saw Zyaira talking to some nigga he probably some college student. I saw her blushing and shit i couldnt believe the shit i was seeing. My motherfucking eyes was deceiving me and I was feeling some type of way. I just walked with the rest of the people. We was walking around the college.

Zyaira POV*

This college boy had stopped me and Imani. He told both of us that we are pretty. He was only 19. He had to get to class so we started following the class. We toured the whole college.

Tia POV*

Im at lunch sitting with my peoples. Im texting Quan too. The boy Chris came over and sat next to me. "So when is you gonna put D with ya sister?" He asked.

"You never asked me too" i said.

"Well im telling you to put me D"

"She got a boyfriend tho"

"And?"

"She not gonna wanna talk to you but imma tell her that you want her tho"

"Just give me her number"

"Hold up" i said as i looked in my phone for her number. I then gave him the number.

"Thanks , whats shawty name?"

"Zyaira"

"O ok" he said. I guess he started texting her. Man i really wish Quan go to my school. I just wanna kiss from him right now. His lips are really really soft. I need them in my life right now. Imma go over his house later. Plus my mother and Maurice went out of town for a while. Me and Zy got the house to ourselves.