98

The Next Day*

Zyaira POV*

We on the bus going home. Deshawn still not act like he was. He still upset from the cookout. Like he not even social right now. I mean he will answer you but he having a full blown out conversation with you.

2 Hours Later*

We pulled up at Ms. Cora house. We got off the bus and I went to get Alaya from Ms. Nikki. Ciara was next to her when i went over there. "Zy this is the first time i saw you since we left" Ciara said. I just looked at her and put the thumbs up. She lying but hey i dont care. I got Alaya and walked away. Deshawn was going to the car. I went over to Quan and Aonah. "What do you want?" Quan asked.

"Dont talk to me like that" i said.

"Where Deshawn?"

"Putting the stuff in the car"

"O ight"

"He still upset"

"He we ok after a while"

"I hope so" i said. I then walked away. I went over to Deshawn. I put Alaya in and strapped her up. I then got in. Deshawn got in and we pulled off. He wasnt driving normal. He was going slow. I had grabbed his hand and was holding it. It was so quiet the entire ride to his house. We pulled up at his house in like 45 mins and got out. We went inside after he got the stuff out. I went upstairs with Alaya and went in Deshawn room. I sat on the bed and Deshawn came in. "Deshawn?"

"Yes?" He said.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea"

"No you not" i said. "You been acting down"

"O thats only because they kept talking about my mother"

"It wasnt bad things"

"It dont matter , i just dont wanna keep hearing about her"

"Why you get so upset?"

"I dont wanna think about the fact that she not here and i just dont accept it" he said. "I dont even wanna hear about it"

"Why dont you tell them that?"

"I dont even have the potential to do that because my inside just breaks down when they say her name or just say anything about her"

"You should go to therapy"

"Nah"

"You should"

"Im not" he said. I rolled my eyes and flipped my hair. He had laid on the bed and was playing with Alaya.

Aonah POV*

Me and Quan are in the car on our way to his house. I wanna go out. "Quan we should go on a date" i said.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

"Anywhere surprise me"

"Ight" he said. Next thing i know we pulled up at mcdonalds. I looked at him.