21

2 Weeks later*

Deshawn POV*

I wakes up in the morning and does my morning routine. That took an hour and then started getting dress. I put on some dark grey joggers with leather at the bottom with a black v neck and some jordans. I had fixed my hair. I then had got a text message so i got on my bed and looked at it. It was from Tatiana.

Tatiana: so you and Zyaira dont talk anymore?

Me: we do

Tatiana: o ok

Me: why

Tatiana: because i heard she talk to Tevin now

Me: cool

Tatiana: mhm , what you doing

I didnt text her back. I called Zyaira. "Hello" she said answering the phone.

"You talk to Tevin?"

"Why would i do that?"

"Yes or no"

"No"

"Cool , see you in school"

"Ok" she said as she hung up. I got up and went downstairs. I walked out the door and to the bus stop. This ugly ass girl wanna be coming to the bus stop all loud on the phone. She ugly but she got a big ass butt and dick sucking lips. Anyway she stood next to me. I looked at her.

"What you looking at?" she said.

"Would you shut up" i said.

"You aint have to look at me that hard"

"You lucky somebody wanna look at ya ugly ass" i said as the bus came. We got on the bus.

Zyaira POV*

Wow! Somebody told Deshawn i talk to Tevin. Thats a lie and i would never cheat. I havent talk to Tevin in a long while. Thats crazy. Anyway this my first day back since i got suspended. Im in the car right now on my way to school. When we pulled up at the school , we saw Deshawn getting off the bus. She gave me some money and i got out. She was just sitting there. As soon as Deshawn came down to the school she said , "Hey boyfriend"

"Hey" he said smiling. She then pulled off. We went inside the school.

"Im going to my locker" i said.

"Ight" he said as we walked to my locker.

"Deshawn" somebody said from behind us. We looked and it was Mr. Jenkins.

"Yea Coach?" Deshawn said.

"I need you this morning during first period" Mr. Jenkins said.

"Ight"

"You need to get to my classroom right now , if you see any other players tell them to meet at my classroom"

"Ight" he said and Mr. Jenkins walked away. I got my stuff out my locker and we started walking to class. He walked me to class. We got to the classroom and he gave me a hug and a kiss. I then went in the classroom and went to my seat. Mr. Sherman rearranged the seats again.

"Zyaira ya seat is right here" Mr. Sherman said pointing to my seat. I went to my seat and he started teaching.

Tia POV*

Me and Quan started back talking. As a fact he aint even go to school today. He told me he want me to go to his house. So i guess he picking me up from the school. Anyway im sitting in class. Im texting tho.

Deshawn POV*

My coach made us come to his class so this man can talk to us about playing for college. He was talking about scholarships and other things. It was cool. Im kinda interested. Anyway the bell rung. We all got up and walked out the classroom. I started walking towards Zyaira next class which is Ms. Johnson. So as im walking i see Zyaira talking to Tevin. He had his arm around her too. I kept walking towards them but by the time i got over there he left.