Holiday chapter

Hii!

I hope you enjoyed Christmas (if you celebrated it, that is) or any other holiday you might have celebrated!

(I actually wrote this and the previous chapter on Christmas, but didn't have any data or internet to upload them; so... Here we are!)

*Nervous laughter*

This chapter is basically just a few one shots that has no effect on the story, but I thought it might be cool to write something for the holidays!?

Thank you, again,  so much for all the support! I really really really appreciate it!❤️

Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

Ron x Blaise

"What are you wearing?" Blaise chuckled as Ron came skipping towards him in a new knitted sweater with a huge 'R' stitched on top.

"Mum made it" Ron smiled and Blaise watched in awe as two faint dimples appeared in his cheeks. "I think I look rather dashing, don't you?"

"Not at all" Blaise replied cheekily and pulled Ron in for a hug. "I think you look cute"

"Cute?" Ron whined. "Why can't I be the hot one for once?"

Blaise felt a blush creep onto his cheeks and arched a brow, "who says you can't be cute and hot?"

"You can't be two things, Blaise" Ron argued playfully and watched as Blaise knotted their fingers together.

"You can tell that to the Turtledove and Bullfrog" Blaise smirked.

"Whatever" Ron blushed and looked up to the busy courtyard infront of him. "Shall we get going? I promised mum that I would still be in time for dinner." He teased.

"Eager to get rid of me, aren't you?"

"What- oh Merlin, no! I'd actually much rather be here with you than at home" Ron stated. "Percy finally decided to show up for once." He explained when he saw Blaise's curious gaze.

"Well then" Blaise said in a fake snobbish voice and dusted the imaginary dust off his coat. "Shall we?"

Ron rolled his eyes, but stood upright and gave a slight bow before replying, in a very unconvincing impression of Theodore, "We shall!"

***

They spent the whole day wandering around Hogsmeade and talking about everything that had been happening at school and home.

Unfortunately, all the shops were already nearing closing time for the night — everyone eager to get home to their families.

"What time is it?" Ron asked and looked up at the taller boy.

"It's, uh- quarter past six..." Blaise muttered and came to a stop as they neared the front of an empty shop, both of them finding shelter from the drizzling snowflakes underneath the small roof. "I guess you should probably get going if you want to make it back in time for dinner."

"Yeah" Ron sighed. "This was fun, though. It's nice to spend a Christmas in Hogsmeade without Hermione babbling on about new school supplies for next term." Ron obviously meant it as a joke.