Chapter 11

Draco could feel himself trembling and the blush on his cheeks became a deeper red with every passing second; it didn't help much with the fact that they were basically holding hands through all this.

"I've kinda been looking at you too..." Harry finally said.

"Y-you have?" Draco wanted to hex himself for stuttering.

Harry nodded shyly. He never would've thought he'd ever have to confess about liking the Slytherin git infront of him - Or at least he thought he would've told Hermione or Ron.

"Yeah" Harry replied with newfound confidence. "I've actually liked you for a really long time..."

"But- what about the Weaslette?" Draco questioned.

"What about her?"

Draco paused for a moment. He thought that Harry had a crush on Ginny since they were always hanging out...

"Ohhhh..." Harry nodded once he realized what the blonde meant. "Oh."

"You thought-"

"So you're not-"

"No-"

(A/N oms they're so awkward I love it🤣🤦)

They both fell into silence and tried to avoid eye contact; unfortunately the crimson blush on Draco's cheeks became more visible.

"So- uh..." Harry cleared his throat. "What now?"

Draco shrugged. He expected Harry to flip out and call him a freak - not... Whatever just happened...

***

"Ah fuck!" Pansy groaned and slouched down onto the grass.

"I'm sorry... It's just-" Blaise started. To say he was nervous would be an understatement.

"Whoa, Blaise. Chill" Pansy shushed. "I'm not upset that you're seeing the Weasel... Okay maybe I am; but that's only because I owe Hermione five galleons" Pansy shrugged. "But, other than that-"

"Wait- SHE KNEW!?" Blaise shrieked and plopped down next to her.

Pansy pressed her lips into a tight smile and nodded sympathetically.

"Does anyone else-"

"No" Pansy cut him off. "And don't worry. We aren't going to say anything."

Blaise let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks, Pansy"

Like most pure blood families, Blaise didn't get a choice in who he gets to marry... Not to mention the fact that his mother would probably not approve.

***

"Told you" Hermione whispered as Pansy handed her the five galleons.

"Shut up" she shushed and returned back to finishing her meal.

Ron and Blaise sat across from each other, occasionally stealing glances whenever possible.

The whole hall fell silent as Draco and Harry came stumbling in... Laughing.

"Draco can laugh?" Ron questioned with sarcasm dripping from his tone.

Before Harry and Draco could make their way over, a loud voice broke the silence...