Chapter 4

"Would you please stop- OW!"

"Maybe it wouldn't hurt so much if you moved your bloody arse and walked!"

The Great Hall grew silent as the two bickering boys entered. Harry could feel his cheeks heat up slightly from all the unwanted attention he was getting.

"Come on" Draco groaned, leading Harry to the Slytherin table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He yelled and tugged Draco back. "I am not going to sit there" he stated angrily as he pointed over to the empty seats near Pansy and Blaise.

"Well, I'm not going to sit there!" Draco huffed, gesturing to Ron and Hermione.

Everyone watched in amusement as the two yelled and tugged at one another. Hermione gave Ron a look and nodded her head towards Slytherin.

"No way. I'm not sitting there" Ron said shaking his head.

"C'mon, Ron. If we don't do something now they'll never get to eat" she pouted.

Ron sighed and looked at Harry who was violently tugging away from the tables.

"Fine." He mumbled. "But next time we sit here, okay?"

Hermione gathered her book and plate while letting out a slight giggle. "Alright"

They walked up to Harry and Draco and gestured towards the table.

"Seriously!?" Harry moaned.

"Yup" Ron groaned.

The four of them sat down across from Blaise and Pansy. Blaise kept his head down and focused on his food while Pansy shot them a scowl.

"This seriously can't get any worse." Harry mumbled as he sat down.

"Don't jinx it" Draco groaned and started filling his plate.

Harry looked at Malfoy's plate and frowned at the little amount of food piled up.

"That's all you're eating?"

"Uh... Yeah?"

"You have to eat more than that"

"But I'm not..." He trailed off.

Harry glared and turned his attention back to filling his plate... Draco sighed and grabbed a little more food.

"Better?"

Harry smiled. "Better"