Chapter 7

Draco and Harry exchanged quick glances before silently agreeing to follow him.

Class was going to start in ten minutes, but this was way more exiting than learning about unforgiving curses.

They rushed down the hallway, occasionally tripping over each other, and stopped at the classroom door. There was a small crack in the wood, so Harry decided to take the first look.

"Why do you get to look first?" Draco huffed. He had to bend down a little so Harry didn't jerk him down entirely.

"Because I saw him first" He argued.

"Jeez, you sound like a fan girl"

Harry rolled his eyes and continued to look. Everything was a bit blurry and he couldn't hear what was going on.

"He must've put a silencing charm on the door" Harry said, finally giving up.

"Can't you see what is going on through the hole?"

"It's too blurry"

"No wonder you wear glasses"

Harry scoffed and took another look, immediately beginning to back away.

"Move"

"What why?"

After those words left his mouth, the door knob started to wiggle. Draco cussed under his breath and started to step backwards.

They stumbled backwards for a few steps and, obviously, Harry tripped over his robe.

The door opened and Ron stepped out, immediately seeing the two boys scattered across the floor.

"What the bloody hell are you two doing?" Ron yelled.

"Uh..." Harry stuttered.

Draco groaned and struggled to get to his feet; Harry didn't exactly make it easier by staying on the floor.

"You need a hand...?" Ron finally asked after watching them struggle for about a minute.

"Yes"
"No"

"So... Which is it?"

Harry looked at Draco in hopes that he'd finally accept the red head's help.

He sighed.

"Fine"

Ron stepped closer and reached both his hands out for them to take, pulling Harry up first as he helped.

"Thanks, Ron" Harry said sheepishly.

"No problem" he smiled. "Now would you mind telling me why you aren't in class?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Draco resorted.

"I don't think that's any of your concern" Ron scowled.

Draco lifted his brow and looked over at Harry who was quietly observing the corridor.

"What's in the classroom?" Draco finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

Ron didn't answer, but he took a step back as if he didn't want anyone to go in there.

"Ron, I hate to side with him, but what's in there?" Harry agreed.

"Like I said, it's non of your concern"

He pushed Draco aside and stumbled down the hall, occasionally cursing under his breath.

Harry glanced over at Draco and then the door, quietly asking if Draco had the same idea.

"Don't even bother" Draco grunted. "He probably locked the damn door"

Harry stepped closer and turned the door handel down a bit. "Or not" he grinned, quietly stepping into the class with Draco dragging along behind him.

"Whose classroom is this again?" Harry asked as he scanned through the books and containers packed messily on the shelf.

"No idea" Draco stated. "But judging by these books I'll say they only teach first year students"

They looked around for a little while longer, but were immediately cut off from their "investigation" when a low, stern voice emerged from the doorway...

"What in Merlin's name are you boys doing?"