Chapter 15

After an hour of struggling, and a pathetic round of weird insults, Harry and Draco finally made their way to the great hall.

Hermione, Luna and Pansy were seated near the door and mindlessly giggling amongst themselves.

"Hey guys" Harry smiled as he took a seat.

"Hello, Harry" Luna smiled back. "Draco."

Draco sent her a quick smile and placed a slice of toast on his plate.

"What are you guys doing today?" Harry asked the girls, they exchanged glances and shrugged.

"We could always go to hogsmeade or something" Hermione suggested.

"That's a fantastic idea! I need to get a spare robe anyway" Pansy said, her voice much cheerier than usual. "Are you boys going to join us?"

"Yeah, that sou-"

"Actually, I already have something planned for the two of us." Draco interrupted Harry, leaving the poor ravenette a curious mess.

"You do?"

Draco nodded and continued to peck at his toast.

"Okay then" Pansy stated, a knowing smirk plastered on her lips. "What about you, Luna?"

"Sorry, I promised Hagrid I would help him out in the woods today" Luna explained, her dreamy voice slightly disappointed.

"Then I guess it's just you and me" Hermione smiled, a definite tint spreading on her cheeks.

Pansy nodded and looked back at the two ex-rivals. "So, Draco, mind spilling where you're taking your darling Harry to?"

Harry blushed and looked down at his plate, hoping he could avoid Pansy's mischievous smirk.

"Yes, I do mind" Draco grinned. "It's for me to know and for you to... keep your nose out of it."

"That's not how you say it" Hermione laughed with disapproval.

"Nope" Pansy shrugged. "But I'll give him a B- for his creativity."

Draco rolled his eyes playfully and looked back at Harry. "When you're done being a flustered mess, I would like to get going."

Harry shot his a scowl and popped the last piece of bacon in his mouth, silently telling Draco that he was an arse.

***

"Draco, where are we going?" Harry chuckled as the blonde eagerly rushed him out of the castle.

"You'll see"

"You've been saying that since I started asking" Harry whined.

"Then maybe you should take the hint and stop asking" Draco replied playfully.

Harry rolled his eyes and walked silently alongside Draco, eventually coming towards the broom closet.

"How exactly do you expect us to fly when were like - this?" Harry asked hesitantly, gesturing to their wrists.

Draco smiled cheekily and took out only one broom. "It's called 'holding on', Potter." He teased. "Are you unfamiliar with the concept?"

"Whatever you git" Harry said playfully. "But if you let me fall I will murder you."

"Harry, I will never let you fall"

Harry blushed slightly — he's been doing that a lot lately...

"Unless it's for me" Draco added with a smirk.

Aaaand the moment's gone. Harry thought to himself before getting on the broom. His arms wrapped around the blonde and he was wracking his brain over how they were going to pull this off.

"Scared, Potter?"

Harry smirked.

"You wish."

\/\/\\ meanwhile //\/\/

"Do you want to floo, fly or apparition?" Pansy asked.

"Floo makes my hair messy and I can't fly a broom even if my life depended on it." Hermione stated.

"Apparition it is..." Pansy laughed and pulled out her wand.

They arrived in Hogsmeade and looked around at the crowd of wizards and withes.

"And here I thought the platform got busy" Hermione joked.

Pansy nodded and looked over the crowd, hoping to spot the robe shop.

"C'mon, the robe shop is this way" Hermione groaned and grabbed Pansy's hand, slowly dragging her towards the small shop.

Once they entered the shop, they were greeted by Madame Malkins measuring another customer.

"Oh, hello girls, I'll be with you in a second!"

After handing the man the bill, Pansy made her way up to the podium.

"More school robes?" She asked with a knowing smile.

Pansy nodded and looked over at Hermione, who was absentmindedly running her fingers along the fabric of a black laced dress.

"How many robes do you need me to make?" Madame asked, pulling Pansy out of her stare.

"Uh, just one will do thanks."

"Very well" Malkins walked over to the counter and scribbled down in her notebook and then a check. "Your robes will be ready by next Tuesday..." She smiled and handed Pansy the check.

"Thank you, Madame" she smiled. "Out of curiosity... How much does that dress cost?" Pansy asked quietly, gesturing over to the black dress near Hermione.

"Oh, that one's special indeed! The fabric has been charmed to perfectly fit the body of the witch who wears it" Madame rambled to herself, clearly impressed with her work. "I would say at least 356 galleons, 23 sickles and 3 knuts."

Pansy pondered over the numbers for a moment and looked back at Hermione, her focus still glued onto the design.

"Put it on my account"