Chapter 47

Heyyyy... So I've been collaborating with another author on her story. Yes, she is my friend. And yes, it's a gay fanfic.

No, it's not Drarry. Sorry to disappoint you.

The story is being published on her account, so if you could check it out Abbigale497 it would be a big help to her!

(It's a Larry Stylson fanfiction by the way :
' Oh, dear diary. ')

That is all! Hope you all are alright!
Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

"Oi, Harry!" Ron waved his arm in the air once he spotted the ravenette marching down the corridor. "Been looking for you all day. Well sort of."

Harry chuckled. "Is something going on?"

Ron shrugged. "Mum just sent you this letter earlier. I haven't opened it." He reassured with a smile while digging in his robe to find the letter. "Where have you been, anyway?"

"The woods" Harry admitted nonchalantly. "I needed some time to think..." Ron nodded in understanding and handed him the letter.

"We'll I hope you're alright" Ron smiled.

"I will be" Harry sighed. "How's 'mione?"

"Don't know - the last time I saw her she was in the common room" Ron hesitated for a moment before adding, "with Draco."

Harry's eyes lit up at the mention of the Slytherin's name. He wasn't in the mood to spend anymore time on searching for him - he could be anywhere. "Do you know where he is now?"

~ Meanwhile ~

"You gave the vile to Harry!?" Seamus whined. "Luna, I thought we agreed-"

"-no, Seamus, you agreed. I never said anything about going along with your terms" she ignored the brooding look on the boy's face before continuing, "besides... He was actually looking for it, so we actually did him a favour."

"What about Dumbledore?" He asked and looked at Neville. "What if he needs it?"

"Oh come on, Sea" Neville chuckled, suddenly on Luna's side. "I don't think he'll be needing that memory anytime soon."

"Fine" The boy sighed. "But if I have to sit through an hour long lecture about it, I will turn you both into frogs."

Luna smiled, clearly amused. "If you turn me into a frog I'll jump on you, and make sure to slime your hair."

"What kind of a threat is that?" Dean laughed as he approached the table and swung his arm around Seamus's shoulders. The boy seemed very surprised at this and blushed. "Would you two mind if I steal him for a bit? I need help with my potions."

Neville snorted. "I don't think asking Seamus to help will ensure a good grade. I can help, if you'd like?"

Luna shook her head slightly at Neville before looking back at Dean. "Of course, Dean. Have fun."

Dean's eyes widened and he retracted his arm - Luna giggled.

"Do you three know something that I don't?" Neville questioned while tugging at his sweater.

( A/N Neville, you're worse than Harry. Get that gaydar of yours checked, honey.)

* * *

"What's that?" Blaise asked as he entered the common room, gesturing to the letter in Pansy's hand.

"It's... Uh" she blushed nervously. "A letter from Hermione. She wants to meet up tonight."

Draco smirked from his seat on the couch.

"Pansy, that's great!" Blaise smiled. "Are you going to go - meet up with her, I mean" he rambled excitedly.

Pansy seemed hesitant as she nodded.

"You don't look very enthusiastic" Draco said sarcastically, but the worry was clear in his expression. "What's wrong - you finally get to explain-"

"- I have the dark mark."