Chapter 34

Vivian walked out of the headmaster's office with a relieved smiled plastered on her lips - she was finally cutting all ties with this.

She was about to turn into the next corridor when she collided with a boy in Gryffindor robes; resulting in them dropping the contents in their hands - a stack of papers and two viles flying around on the floor.

"I am so sorry!" The boy gasped and quickly bent down to pick up the mess they had made. "Are you okay? Here-" he handed her the vile while adjusting the papers back in his arms.

"Thanks" she mumbled and tucked the vile back in her robe. "I'm fine; sorry for bumping into you-"

"-no no, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." He interrupted.

Vivian looked up at the Gryffindor curiously; her cheeks glowing red with embarrassment once her eyes landed on the red bruise on his neck.

"I don't mean to be rude, but..." She trailed off and pointed at his neck.

The Gryffindor frowned in confusion and reached to touch his neck; almost dropping everything again as his fingers grazed against the bruise.

"For Merlin's sake!" He cringed. "Sorry - and thank you. I probably would've walked around with this thing out in the open all day..."

"She must be some girl, eh?" Vivian chuckled.

"What?"

"I mean - that is a hickey isn't it?"

The Gryffindor was quiet for a moment before his eyes widened - finally understanding what the Slytherin was saying. "Oh! Right- yeah... Definitely."

Vivian arched a brow at the boy's sudden anxiousness. "Anyhow; I need to get going. It was nice meeting you...uh..."

"Finnegan" He smiled. "Seamus Finnegan. And it was nice meeting you too..."

"Vivian" she returned the smile. "I'll see you around." Vivian waved and hurried down the corridor.

Seamus mentally face palmed himself at the thought of walking around with this bruise on his neck - not to mention the thought of knowing how many people had seen it on his way here. And suddenly he has never been this glad that it was Saturday.

' I'm going to kill him ' he thought angrily and looked down at his potions vile to make sure it didn't crack.

" 365 ? When did I mar- Oh shit" he groaned. "I guess Professor Snape will just have to wait a little longer..."

***

"So- let me get this straight..." Harry started as he paced around Dumbledore's office. "Vivian is about to give Theodore bleeding Nott a vile that contains who knows what; while you have the last memories of my parents AND the Withers' parents!?"

"For the fith time - yes." Draco flinched at Harry's yelling. "And for the second time - stop being so bloody loud!"

"How do you expect me to not be loud!?" Harry yelled and combed his fingers in his hair - only making it more messy in the process. "This is so fucked, Dray..."

Draco sighed and nodded his head in agreement, hoping that the Gryffindor would stop yelling like a maniac in an office (they're not supposed to be in). "I know. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean for her to get that vile..."

Harry stopped pacing and looked at Draco with sad eyes. "It's not your fault, Draco."

"All we have to do is get the vile back and bingo!" The Gryffindor faked enthusiasm.