Chapter 16

Told you I'd be updating soon.

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

• • • • • • • • • •

Harry was having another nightmare.

Draco noticed it all began in certain steps... First, his breathing would hitch and his eyebrows would furrow slightly. Afterwards, it's not long before he starts to stir and quietly mumbles through his haze. And if he is not calmed soon after he begins mumbling; he starts shaking around and, occasionally, screaming...

Draco could never make out what Harry was saying. He had to admit, the first time it happened it scared the shit out of him — especially when he couldn't get him to wake up.

Just as Draco was about to pull Harry closer to get him to stop shaking; he heard a faint but undeniable whisper come from Harry... And if he was being honest, it was the last thing he expected - and wanted - to hear.

"Ginny"

***

"Draco, are you alright?" Zabini asked, immediately making Malfoy the center of attention from the group.

"Yeah" he mumbled as a reply. "I'm fine."

Hermione looked over to Harry, hoping to get some information about what had happened... Unfortunately she wasn't the only one who had questions.

"Draco, did something ha-" Before Harry could finish, the famous weaslette strutted into the great hall; and Draco visibly stiffened.

Pansy and Blaise shared a quick glance before looking back at the red head taking a seat near-

THEODORE NOTT!?

"Ron, since when was your sister friends with Theodore?" Pansy asked and looked at Ron; his cheek stained with a smudge ketchup.

"What do you mean? She hates the guy..." He trailed off and let his eyes scan across the hall. "Wait a bloody minute; when did they become friends!?"

Hermione sighed and turned her attention back to her breakfast, lazily picking at the eggs in her plate. "Well I'm sure there must be some explanation as to why she's talking with him." She stated, hoping to ignore the obliviousness of her fellow Gryffindor.

Pansy looked at Hermione for a moment, her eyes quickly scanning her hard expression — it was obvious that she was upset. Even a blind person could see that she had a problem with Nott.

"Harry, I think I forgot my Herbology essay in our room..." Draco stated as he pushed his plate to the side.

"Okay, then we should probably go get it now since class starts in a couple of minutes" Harry smiled and looked back at the group. "We'll see you guys later."

They excused themselves from the table and made their way to the door. When Harry was sure they were out of sight he pulled Draco towards the nearest wall.

"Okay. I know something is bothering you and I want ti know what" Harry demanded while keeping Draco's body securely against the wall. "You hardly touched your food this morning too; and we don't even have Herb-"