Chapter 46

Yes. I know. I have not updated in forever and I am sorry.

At first it was just writer's block, but then some shit happened and I had zero motivation to write. Plus school sucks and I hate tests.

BUT; I will try to update more and find a way to wrap all this up... Yes, we are slowly nearing the end. How am I going to patch up all those unsolved plots and questions?

I have no idea.

Also, where the hell did all these followers come from? And all the reads and votes? Thank you!! It was the highlight of a really bad day. So thank you so much!

Pancakes for all of you!!❤️
[Or whatever you like to eat or drink!]

I'll just end the message here because I'm probably confusing someone.
Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

It was Wednesday - only three more days until Draco had reached the deadline for his task.

The past couple of days hadn't been easy. Ron and Blaise were still hanging out whenever they could; sometimes Harry would wake up to find Ron not even sleeping in his bed. Hermione and Pansy still hadn't talked, they avoided each other like the plague - it still didn't change the fact that the Amorthenia they brewed reeked of each others scents. Draco and Harry hadn't talked either. Whenever Draco tried, Harry simply ran off.

Ginny had made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with Theodore's schemes, and continued to apologize. She had told them everything she had done to "help" him, and what he might have been planning next. The only problem was that she knew as much as Vivian had.

She had apologized for everything, but that didn't mean she was forgiven. Not completely.

Opal and Quinton were quiet. They were rarely seen around the school, but both didn't look too well. Not with the rumours that had been flying around the school.

A war was coming - the only question was, when?

"Do you think Vivian is alright?" Ron asked quietly as he looked up at his boyfriend and shifted slightly to get comfortable in his lap.

Blaise nodded and continued to play with his hair. "I think so, yes."

Ron went back to being quiet, so lost in thought he didn't realize the owl that swooped down onto the window's ledge.

"I think that's your mother's owl" Blaise said and nudged his shoulder.

Ron blushed and sat up, hurrying over to owl to untie the letter. He scanned the writing on the envelope.

"It's for Harry" he stated. "I'll give it to him later."

The Slytherin watched as the owl flew away, it's brown and grey feathers fluttering gracefully in the wind.

"Is he alright - Harry, I mean" Blaise asked.

"He's... I don't know" The ginger mumbled and plopped back down on the sofa. "He's still pretty freaked out about what happened in divination the other day."

"What exactly did he see?"

Ron shrugged. "All he said was Sectumpesmpra - Hermione thinks it might be some type of spell. I wanted to try it out to see what it did, but that just seemed to make Harry freak out even more" he explained.

Blaise didn't answer. The spell sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard it - he sighed. "I hope he calms down soon, Draco is starting to loose it a little."