Chapter 36

IMPORTANT:

Okay before this chapter begins I just want to explain something on Vivian:
So, like it was mentioned by Opal - Vivian had gotten hurt by her before, but can't remember because of Quinton.

Obviously, he didn't use Obliviate because that would mean she wouldn't be able to snap back just because of a few misspoken words. I did spend a lot of time online trying to see if there was a spell to undo it, but J.K. Rowling made sure nothing like that existed unless you just altered someone's memories like Hermione did with her parents. (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this!).

Basically what happened is Quinton stored those memories in Vivian's subconscious so he could return them if it proved necessary — Of course he never did because he can't let go of the fact that Vivian doesn't love him anymore; as mentioned by Opal too. But I'll give more information on that later in the story — And that is why he is using this particular spell, to reveal those forgotten memories, since they were never completely removed from Vivian's mind.

I know no one asked and - probably - no one will, but I'm just putting it out there.

Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

"Take a seat" Voldemort sighed in delight. "I'm sure you must have a few questions. Rest assured, they will all be answered in time."

Blaise felt paralyzed at the sight of the Dark Lord infront of him; and suddenly he knew exactly what happened when Draco was at the manor.

"Blaise" his mother urged in a harsh whisper. He glanced between her and Voldemort as he motioned towards the empty spot on the couch.

"So, Blaise" Voldemort didn't make eye contact and continued to fiddle with his hands. "I'm sure you're already familiar with the connection I have with the Malfoys'."

Blaise stayed silent.

"No?" He chuckled. "I won't bore you with the details, but they - and many other families - have been part of my family for a long time."

Your family? What the hell is he- "Are you talking about... The Deatheaters?" He asked hesitantly.

Voldemort nodded with a sickening grin. "I would like you to join us in our mission to making the wizarding world a be-"

"- I don't think so" Blaise stated; making both Voldemort and his mother look at him in disbelief. "What? I have no interest in becoming a Deatheater."

"That's funny" Voldemort scoffed. "Draco said the same thing when I fist proposed the idea."

Blaise flinched when the creature walked towards him and settled his hand on his shoulder. "But with a bit of... Negotiation... He came around. I'm sure there is something I can give you in return."

"Perhaps" He stayed quiet for a moment while staring at Blaise's blank forearm. "Protection for your little friend?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Blaise tried to seem calm and collected, but his voice easily gave him away.