Chapter 32

Harry felt better after telling Draco everything that had happened over the last few years with the Dursleys - but there was still a lingering feeling of fear that had settled in the pit of his stomach at the thought of having to deal with them eventually.

He approached the fat lady in the portrait and glanced around at the dark corridor before muttering the password, "Quibbler."

"- look I'm sorry, okay?" A voice mumbled from inside the common room, immediately making Harry stop in his tracks.

" -st don't see why we're still keeping us a secret" a second voice replied with a sad sigh. "I mean- the entire trio seem to be doing just fine."

Harry got more curious at the mention of him and his friends, and proceeded to step a little closer - making sure to keep himself hidden.

"- io isn't like us, S" the first voice said. "People will support them no matter what they do."

There was a moment of silence before the second voice spoke again.

"You're right" they stated with a defeated sigh.

"I know how badly you want to do this... So how about this - give me a week. Let me tell my mum and dad first, okay?"

"R-really?"

"Really."

Harry smiled to himself at their words - it was clear by their voices that they were both male; and suddenly Harry wished he wasn't so tired because then maybe he could've identified them.

(A/N *meanwhile* me actually being the tired one while imaging everyone who already figured it out...)

"We should get some sleep. I don't want you to be tired for tommorow's Quidditch practice."

"You're just saying that because I made the team and you didn't." The voice teased.

"You're a really mean person."

"I love you too."

~ Meanwhile in the Slytherin common room ~

"You didn't bother to tell her!?" Vivian yelled.

"She didn't ask and I didn't need to" Theodore stated coldly - thanking Merlin that most if the Slytherin's were heavy sleepers. "Besides - we're so close to having an entire circle here. It's just a matter of time before the use for her will come to an end."

Vivian crossed her arms angrily and plopped down onto the sofa. "What makes you think that Weaslette is going to take that news lightly? She's not exactly easy to get rid of, you know" she stated.

"Harry is enough proof of that." She added sarcastically.

Theodore scoffed before sitting down next to her. "Look, I know you're scared for Quinton and Op-"

"- I thought I told you not to bring them into this."

"Fine; I know you're scared" Theodore corrected himself. "And I know you're going to stop helping with all this - infact I encourage you to leave right now" He chuckled.

"But before you do - I need one more favor."

Vivian arched a brow and eyed her fellow Slytherin. "Is this one the same or different from all the others?"