Chapter 8

Harry spun around quickly, jerking Draco slightly closer.

"Oi!" Draco yelped, immediately falling against Harry.

"Uhm..." Harry blushed, forgetting that they weren't the only two in the room...

Professor Minerva cleared her throat, regaining attention from the two boys.

"Professor" Harry started. "I...um..."

"We can explain?"

Draco looked at Harry, silently fighting the urge to hit him over the head. Harry looked down at his feet in embarrassment as Minerva started speaking.

"You two shouldn't be in here, especially not while you're supposed to be in class" she looked down at their wrists and sighed, knowing all too well that this was Snape's work. "I suggest you two get ro class before someone else catches you."

"You wouldn't want to have even more points removed from your houses, do you?"

Draco mentally rolled his eyes.

That isn't exactly the worst case scenario I can think of.

"Right. Sorry, Professor" Harry apologized, earning another mental slap from Malfoy.

"Off you go" Minerva ushered.

They quickly exited the classroom and made their way down the corridor to class - trying their best not to trip over each other again; failing miserably, of course.

Minerva reached for the doorknob and smirked, looking over at the bookshelf in the far corner of the classroom. "You too, Mr Zabini"