Chapter 29

It was time for potions.

Draco felt butterflies settling in the pit of his stomach; and they were nothing like those he got whenever he was around Harry — He would rather not call it butterflies; moths seemed more appropriate.

The Gryffindor could tell the blonde was a little tense, he saw Snape glancing at their group during breakfast - and this wasn't one of those he always gave whenever he got an answer wrong in potions...

Even though their wrists were bound, Harry clasped their hands together in a reassuring squeeze.

"Since when are you a fan of PDA?" Draco chuckled, a ghost smile appearing on his lips.

"Says you" Harry responded with a smile of his own.

The rest of the walk was followed by a comfortable silence, Draco and Harry glancing at each other every so often.

"Mr Potter, - Malfoy" Snape addressed once they entered the classroom. "I have some good news. As requested by Dumbledore, your bound will be removed - permanently."

Of course Draco knew this wasn't the case; and suddenly the butte- moths returned.

"After class in my office" Snape said half-heartedly to the boys. "Don't be late."

Draco nodded and pulled Harry towards their seat, watching silently as everyone else began swarming through the door.

"To be fare it has technically been three months" Harry mumbled out of the blue.

"What are you talking about?" Draco flipped through the textbook pages while keeping his eyes on Harry.

"The bound. Snape said that we were going to have it for three months and, even with Dumbledore's request to end it, it's been almost three months" He explained. "Maybe a few days overdue even."

Draco smiled and nodded, thinking about were they started... To Harry it seemed like some weird fantasy; almost like one of Aunt Petunia's romance novels she kept under the staircase.

Of course Harry never understood the stories... What were the chances of two people, completely different in every aspect, coming together by some coincidence - and end up falling in love. It was completely unrealistic.

(A/N yeah... Completely unrealistic, HaRrY)

"-ry? Harry!?"

Harry flinched as he was pulled out of his trance and turned towards the voice.

"Could you please hand me that jar?" Draco asked with an amused smile.

"This one with the dried lizard tails?" Harry confirmed and handed him the jar when the blonde nodded.

"If we were still acting like we did three months ago I would've told you that you're an idiot who should pay more attention" Draco smirked.

"Arse" Harry rolled his eyes playfully and watched as the Slytherin plopped a few lizard tails in the cauldron.

"You never were great with comebacks" Draco laughed at the boy's poor attempt of a response.