Chapter 5

"So... How exactly are you guys going to sleep?" Blaise asked, immediately silencing the small group.

Ron snorted and smirked at Harry. "Yeah, Harry. How are you two going to sleep?"

After the whole struggle with trying to find where to sit, Ron eventually got comfortable with sitting at the Slytherin table; but only for tonight!

At least... That's what he told himself.

"Shut up" Harry scowled, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. He cursed himself for not thinking about these important details before.

He actually cursed himself more because he got himself into this mess in the first place.

"Wait... Can't you just switch common rooms each week or something?" Pansy suggested.

"The common rooms aren't the problem, the problem is the fact that they might need to share a bed" Hermione stated with slight amusement in her voice. She really hoped this would be a lesson for both Harry and Draco to ensure that they'll never even think about getting into fights with one another again...

Yeah like that's gonna happen.

Pansy let out a slight laugh and looked over to Draco who had a light shade of pink sitting on his cheeks.

"Draco, are you blushing!?" She squealed.

Everyone, including Harry, looked at him in surprise and waited for him to answer.

"Malfoys don't blush" he scoffed.

Harry looked down at their wrists and the glowing ring surrounding them; he hated every second of this... But, he would be lying if he said that there wasn't a small part of him that was actually enjoying their closeness.

He shook himself out of his daze and looked back up at the long, now empty, hallway.

"Potter, could you stop daydreaming and answer the question?"

"Uh... What exactly did you ask?"

Malfoy sighed and dragged him down the corridor on their right.

"Hey! Where are we going!?" Harry yelped at the sudden tug.

"To the room of requirements"

"You know about the room of requirements!?"

Draco stopped and looked down at the small brunette. Harry scowled at himself.

"Why does he have to be so intimidating!?" He thought. "And tall!?"

"I'm not an idiot, Harry. I know more about this school and it's secrets than you ever could"

"What secrets...?" Harry trailed off. Completely overlooking the fact that he was not called by his last name.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?" He smiled.

"Then how come you know?"

"Because I pay attention. Now come on, I actually want to sleep sometime tonight" Draco groaned and tugged him closer as he walked down the darkened hallway.

Harry started picking up his pace in order to keep up with Draco. After a few moments of silence Harry stopped, suddenly jerking Draco back a little.

"What are you-"

Before he could finish, Draco found himself pinned against the wall with Harry tight against his body.

"Uh..." He stuttered.

"Shut up, he's going to hear you" Harry hushed.

"Who!?"

Harry groaned and placed his hand over Draco's mouth to keep him quiet. They watched as a dark figure passed them...

It was Filch who was checking the corridors to make sure everyone was inside, before curfew could snuck up on them.

When he finally passed Harry let out a sharp breath and turned his attention back to Draco.

"Potter, I actually enjoy breathing. So if you don't mind-" Draco began, his voice quite muffled by Harry's hand.

"Shit, sorry" Harry whispered pulling his hand away.

"It's okay...."

Neither of them said anything for about a minute. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence like usual, but instead it was quite comfortable.

"Harry" Draco finally whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You do realize that you're pinning me against a corner and your hand his on my-"

"Oh, fuck! I'm sorry!"

• • • • • • • • • •

Hello once again!

So... I know this chapter might be really weird, but I needed something to add a little tension to the story... Or something?

...

Definitely " or something "

And also thank you for sticking to the story so far!

Happy reading!