before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts

I'm just kidding... Sort of.

I have no point for this chapter... But I'm just going to add this because I can.

And I really need to stop making pointless chapters like these; it just gives away so much things I've got planned for this fic.

Muggle girl in the ticket booth that was mentioned earlier - pov

Tonight was an extremely slow night - I've been standing in this booth for at least two hours and all I've seen so far are couples who are way too fake for my taste.

I already bet five dollars that one of them would be broken up by the end of the movie, so- it's all good.

While I was counting how many tickets there were left from one of the many romantic comedies that would be showing tonight; I heard bickering voices approach the booth.

It was two guys — One had those round hipster glasses and a weird looking scar on his forehead, while his hair looked like he had just woken up. The one next to him had blinding-blonde-hair and a grumpy face expression; he reminded me of my cat back at home.

"Hi..." The brunette boy with his dorky glasses trailed off. "Can I get two tickets for... That movie?"

I looked at the name he was pointing at and nodded - finally someone who isn't here to see some crappy heterosexual drama.

(A/N just kidding. No hate, not all of it is crap...)

(A/N again - kidding.)

"That'll be ten pounds" I smiled politely while handing him the tickets.

"Is it too late to return the tickets?" The blonde boy muttered sarcastically.

"Dray, don't be like that" The smaller boy hushed.

I smiled to myself - Dray. Obviously a nickname.

"Fine" Dray sighed. "But if you still want to get those inflated seeds we have to get moving - the movie starts in two minutes." He stated while looking over his ticket.

Inflated seeds...?

"It's called popcorn" The boy stated.

"I like inflated seeds better"

Me too.

They stood there for about a minute before finally realizing that  - surprise - I was still there.

"S-sorry" The boy blushed. "Thanks for the tickets?"

I laughed and gave him an awkward thumbs up. "No problem. Enjoy the movie."

Dray sent me a quick glance before dragging the boy inside the building - leaving me alone with my thoughts again; but of course they were filled with the two, obviously gay, boys that fought over inflated seeds...

"Ah" I sighed. "Young love."

• • • • • • • • • •

I'll be sirius from this point forwards.

Sorry- Serious.

I'll stop now.
Happy reading!